꧁༺🅒🅐🅟🅣🅤🅡🅔🅓༻꧂

Carmen had come back to Buenos Aires again for another reason. A completely different reason at best. She pried open the lock with ease and found things in there. Things that probably hadn't been open ever since the 90s. And she stared at the passport in her hand.

"Gee, I have his eyes."

All of this belonged to her father. She couldn't sweat it enough. And she had his eyes. She self-consciously touched her stomach. Cursing Gray for not even...

Whatever.

"Fuck you Gray."

~~~

From Mexico to Buenos Aires it had been. She enjoyed learning about her native homeland. Right now, she stood before a house that she had a tiny bit of doubt belonged to her mother. She cradled her belly as she felt the fetus squirm inside her. Sensing her uneasiness.

"Carlotta? Is it really you? My, I haven't seen you in ages!" She heard a man say behind her.

She turned around to face him. Her belly sticking out.

"Oh no, you are not her. You're far too young to be her, though the resemblance is striking! Is there a relation." He asked.

Carmen shook her head.

"No, but maybe there is. Can you tell me something about her?"

~~~

Aisha did not know what to do with this information. She decides to visit Kaetama, who is sick in bed with her sickness. Now she knows why. Carmen Sandiego is a wicked monster.

In truth, she had always admired Kaetama. The one who was the mature one. The one who almost everyone had wanted to be part of the faculty but everytime she had been offered that position she turned it down. Refusing without a single ounce of regret to tell the tale. And she was great with Lassos. Now wonder sometimes they call her Lasso Lady.

But she thinks her Mother will know what to do.

"Mother, I have something important to tell you." She said she wanted to shout out into the sky the truth of what Carmen Sandiego's fault was. And how she was so horrible to make Kaetama sick.

"What is it?" Rhea asked. She wanted it to be quick. She had to go and grill Maxwell after all.

"Mother, remember the rumors?" She asked, hesitant.

Rhea nodded. Of course.

"They're having an affair!"

"I do remember." She said,

"Well," Aisha tightened.

"I went to Buenos Aire, and I found Carmen Sandiego. Foiling our plans as always." Aisha explained. Bruising her VILE uniform.

Rhea nodded.

"Mother, Carmen Sandiego is pregnant. I saw her belly with my own eyes." Aisha revealed.

Rhea froze, and who had fathered that fetus? She smirked, knowing who she might be looking for.

~~~

Gray sighed as she stared at the sky, sulking in his own sorrow and lovesickness.

Oh, he wished he could hold Carmen Sandiego in his arms. Or if he could break free of her spell and her charms. 4

He can't.

~~~

He ended up leading her to someplace else, in a neighborhood. Player said that she had to start somewhere. And besides, the woman who lived there matched the description of Carlotta Valdez (Which she found out was her name.) perfectly.

And even if she were to "break in"... that would be one long awkward conversation she would have.

But she did it anyway because well, she needed answers. She took a look around and noticed the masks.

"Woah, my maybe-mommy is really into masks." She chuckled.

"As in Halloween or burglar?" Carmen heard a chuckle come from the other side of the com-link.

"Ha-ha!"

Carmen turned around... a hand protectively on her bump as she turned to face whoever...

She was shocked when she saw a buff looking woman hold her two crewmates.

"Who are you?" She asked her.

"And what are you doing in mi casa?"

"Don't tell her anything, Carm!" Ivy and Zack said. Trying their best to break free out of the woman's grasp.

"Do you always wear a mask in your house?" Carmen asked, musing a bit.

"You.. are not here to steal my trophies?" The woman asked, hesitant.

Carmen looked to the side for a bit and then stared back at the woman.

"I'm looking for Carlotta Valdez." Carmen said, calmly.

The woman dropped her two crewmates.

"I do not go by that name anymore. I am now Lupe Peligro." She said.

~~~

Lupe took a look at the man in the photo. She squinted her eyes as she tried to make out who he was.. And if she had ever seen him before in her entire life.

"I do not know this man. Though he does look like my nephew, Antonio." Admitted Lupe.

"I never had any children. But my sisters did. Besides, I'm married to my calling as a Luchadora."

Carmen nodded in response as she was handed the locket back. Her locket.

"The masked wrestler, Lupe Peligro, Lupe Danger." Carmen chuckled.

Carmen stared at the photo, not long before staring off in despair.

"Your Spanish is good." Lupe complimented.

"My Spanish has improved during my recent travels."

Both women chuckled.

~~~

So, Mexico wasn't a complete success. But she did meet someone new. She went all the way to Mexico City to catch an art thief named Sonia. Turns out the girl just needed a push away from the bad push. She fit VILE's description perfectly. Orphaned and young.

Carmen didn't want Sonia to end up on the bad train ride so she convinced her to go where she should go. Who knows, maybe a mini Carmen Sandiego was born in the process.

She ended up

Carmen sighed as she sat down on the bench. She held her locket tightly. Staring at the lonely dark sky. A hand on her bump.

She gasped soon... a hand clasped her earrings and made them fall to the ground.

She almost lost the locket but held onto it tightly. Making sure it didn't fall out of her hands.

"We have her."

"Excellent job."

Rhea grinned at what her henchmen did and soon clicked off the phone.