꧁༺🅟🅔🅔🅟🅘🅝🅖༻꧂

TW: SMUT, MASTERBATION, PERVERTED PEEPING.

VILE had wanted to steal a special stamp in San Francisco. And so Carmen had wanted to buy the stamp, why not? It would stay out of VILE's hands and she would give money to needy charities. And she was in an alleyway, watching Mime Bomb with the much needed kitty cat in his hands. And he was hiding in plain sight, Player's intel was impeccable.

She watched his movements carefully and noticed... it was in the cat...

She watched Mime Bomb notice her and then ran with the cat in his hands.

She then watched Tigress and Gray walk next to each other.

This time, she won't fall for it.

She used her glider to get to the other side and to get a better view of what Tigress and Gray would be doing next.

She ended up following Mime Bomb to the cat shop. Where it seemed like he had an idea. And Carmen wasn't on board with it.

He went in there and put the cat inside there.

"Aren't you a sly one?" She mused.

Then she went in there and was shocked when she found millions of other cat statues.

She casually checked out each one and tried her best to find where the cat with the stamp was.

And then she found it! She smiled. She looked behind her and found Tigress and Gray outside. She figured out a way.

Tigress burst in with Gray.

"I'll take the lucky cat." She grinned.

"Or what? You'll claw my coat into a Bolero Jacket?" Carmen asked, her tone playful.

"Nah mate, I'll have to hurt you." Laughed Gray, powering up his Crackle Rod.

Carmen rolled her eyes at Gray.

It was a little bit of a short battle Carmen lost and the pair ended up taking the cat. But did they? Because sure, it had the same coin slot thingy but was it?

Just for convenience, she put a fake stamp in the pocket wrap just to make the operative believe it more. And so, Carmen now sat in an empty warehouse yessing to herself as this time she didn't get flaunted by Gray. So for the most part Carmen was sure she did a good job.

"I did it, Player. I got the stamp." Said Carmen, triumphant.

"See that you did, Red."

"Hang on tight, I'm gonna go get a sandwich."

Carmen could hear Player walk away from the com link. She sighed happily as she looked at the cat. It was just near her foot.

"Lambkins."

Carmen turned to face Gray. She smiled as she looked at him. It wasn't much of a fake smile. She pushed the cat quietly in its own little compartment and hid it.

"Did anyone see you?" She asked.

Gray shook his head no. He smirked as soon as he set eyes on Carmen. Brown curves trapped in a blood shiny red coat. He wasted no time, he immediately grabbed Carmen in a crush hugging embrace. He trapped her in the chair she was siting in and began to suck on her neck.

"aH!" Carmen moaned at the top of her lungs. Wanting more.

~~~

Mime Bomb and Tigress had been disappointed once they found out they had been deceived by Carmen Sandiego. Tigress had gone to throw a tantrum, leaving Mime Bomb to his own devices.

He had noticed that the camera on the kitty cat was still one when he checked it.

And the first thing he heard was the moaning of a female, getting high on the sweet sweet sucking of having her mounds being sucked.

He grinned. Now he had something to do.

~~~

Gray sucked on her nipples until they were sore and red. He couldn't help himself and went to Carmen stealthsuit, he clumsily picked the zipper and then unzipped Carmen out of her clothes. Her hat was misplaced on her head. Pretty little locks of red auburn hair fell from her scalp. And her coat fell to the floor in just moments.

"God, you're so fucking hot." He moaned. And she also moaned at the fact that he started to suck on her ripe little cherry. As if she was water and he was a thirsty man that desperately needed water.

"D-deeper!" She cried.

Gray started to suckle on her even harder and deeper. He thrusted his tongue in and out of her.

She was cuming within minutes. And he groaned with every drop of cum he drank from her.

"Alright, mate." He pulled on his suit and then started to take his clothes off.

Carmen gasped. He was going to fuck her! She spread her legs open and wide.

~~~

Mime Bomb enjoyed even more what he was hearing. And he was sure that the woman had an orgasm. And he could recognize the voice as Crackle's.

And the woman was Carmen Sandiego.

~~~

Gray had gotten faster with every thrust he took. He had a hand on the chair for balance as he guided Carmen down on his hard manhood. She straddled him in the chair, their naked bodies catching each other's heat. Being caught in each other's sweat.

"Gray." She mumbled. Holding him harder. She dug her fingernails on his shoulders as felt him. He was close and she could feel it.

"You're so fucking hot, Lambkins." He groaned for the thirteenth time in their love making session.

"You're not so bad yourself." She moaned.

"Shit, I'm close. Are you close?" He asked.

"Yes."

They both rode it out as the heat overtook them both. They both called out each other's names as they finally came together.

~~~

Mime Bomb signaled a sigh as he happily finished on his own. Deciding he would clean the mess later.