꧁༺ 🅟🅐🅢🅢🅘🅞🅝༻꧂

TW: SMUT.

How can I write smut while listening to the sweet tunes of the Yandere Simulator OST Magical Girl Miyuki Royal Road? LMAO! I had fun writing this one SMUT.

Carmen ran through the hard concrete floor of India. She ran across from building to building and looked at what she wanted to look at.

Yes.

"Ready to shut down the security cameras, Red?" Player asked.

"Yes," Carmen began.

She looked down at what had interested her. It was a surveillance camera with a certain origami paper figure.

"She's here." Carmen decided.

Carmen has quite the memories of she. She never took Shadowsan's origami lessons the way he wanted to. And that didn't exactly make her teacher's pet.

Carmen made her way inside the museum and looked down at a Paper Star who hummed. But she could hear an extra pair of footsteps follow.

"Museum's closed." Carmen said, sharply.

"I'm here to give you your walking papers."

"Hm, papers." Grinned Paper Star.

"Hey! What about me, mate?"

Carmen's eyes widened as she looked at Gray, who played and toyed with a Crackle Rod in his hands.

Ugh, Carmen did her best to not roll her eyes as soon as she settled her gaze on Gray. He smirked, he was probably having flashes of their night before.

She jumped to their view and frowned.

"Paper Star, I see you haven't lost your touch." She said, then she turned to face the rest of them.

"Lambkins, haven't seen you in a while." Chuckled Gray.

Carmen's cold smile turned into a genuine one. Like that was even right what he said.

"But, we're on the clock, and the Magna Carta isn't going to be stolen by itself. He sneered a little bit in His sentence, He toyed with his Crackle Rod.

Carmen rolled her eyes once she heard the words that came out of her old friend's mouth.

"Like I'll even let you." Spat Carmen.

Paper Star hit a bunch of origami stars and shot them at Carmen. Carmen dodged them at an agile speed. She hid behind a wall and heard Paper Star and Gray's footsteps. She could hear the pitter patter of feet go in different directions just as she noticed them. She had to go make sure the Magna Carta was safe!

With what she could, Carmen silently ran out of there with her stealth and looked up at the big glassy case and the Magna Carta glistened as the light reflected off the case. It caused Carmen to woe at how perfectly it was set up.

"Lambkins?"

Carmen's admiration was turned into a tight heavy scowl as soon as she turned around to face Gray.

"And? What do you want?" She spat.

"Wow, still feisty are we?" He chuckled.

"As if." Carmen rolled her eyes.

"Still hung up from the other night?" He smirked.

Carmen's cheeks caught on red as soon as she remembered what had happened exactly. Her just groaning in pleasure and waiting for Gray to finish. Desperate for him to fondle with her until she broke.