💣Ghosts, Demons, and Nightmares PT.1? (Ghost!Bob x Y/N)

Key word of the chapter: f/a = favorite animal.

You grabbed your bookbag from the coat rack, putting it over your shoulders. You liked your job at the cafe, not to mistake yourself. But your boss was a pain in the ass, and so was your life at home.

You cleaned the stove quickly before closing the shop, locking the doors and leaving. It was pouring heavily, so you had to get home quickly. You opened up the umbrella and started walking, letting out a yawn. You spend up your pace in walking, as you wanted to get a good night's rest for tomorrow morning, which was a Sunday.

You wanted to go through the short cut, and you decided that you would. You looked at the dark alley infront of you and braced yourself slightly as you knew you'd run into someone. You ran through the alleyway, ignoring everything in your path into you saw what seemed like a person.

They were translucent, a white faded color covering their body. They were floating, levitating off the ground. They had demon horns and a large turtleneck sweater on. They smiled, a wide small that would show off their pearly whites.

"Well well well, isn't it a good piece of meat I see?"

They said, their voice large and booming. They had a deep, southern accent, which sounded..horrifying.. It sent shivers up your spine and made the hairs on your back stand tall and proudly.

You stared up at them, quivering. You had heard rumors of a ghost around town, but you always thought it was a little lie.. Until now..

You took the run for it.

You ran right around them and out of the alleyway, your heart racing. You ran and ran, it didn't matter if they weren't chasing you, you just wanted to get far away from any trouble.

Time skip!

You arrived home, completely out of breath. You panted, trying to catch your breath after that long run. You opened the door, realizing you had left it unlocked.

Or had you..?

You set down your bag on the couch and took out your phone, along with your headphones. You yawned and went to your room, laying down on your bed to get a good night's rest..

You opened your eyes, seeing a large shadow in the corner of your room. More and more shadows appeared, having white scribbles all over them. There was one on their face, staring at you like if they were an eye. But you didn't know what they were. You gripped the blanket, tears prickling at the corners of your eyes.

You suddenly woke up, panting. You were covered in sweat, a large, painful headache starting to form. You looked to your side and laid back down, wrapping your arms around your favorite plushie, which was a (f/a).