Beach Day (🍋, jealous Bob, and Fem!Reader)

This will contain lemon and a jealous Bob! Here's a small summary just incase: You and your friends plan a beach day since its summer! Bob begs to go with you since he didn't want to stay all by himself at home, so you decided to let him come with you. You guys drive to the beach and get there. You spend lots of time with your friends, so Bob starts to get jealous that you're spending more time with your friends than him, so he pulls you aside and decides to confront how he feels. You tell him to go to the car so you guys can have some alone time. You quickly go to your friends and excuse yourself. You go to the car and you have y'know with him in the car...
You: "Hello!"
Bob: "Hi."

You're pov!:
I can't WAIT to go to the beach with my friends! They said they would go to (favorite beach) with me! God I can't wait. Wait a second...What do I do about Bob? I think he might have to stay... My friends didn't say if I could bring him or not.. I should start packing up now though.

Nobody's pov:
Y/N started to pack her stuff up to go to the beach. Things such as sunscreen, towels, change of clothing, floaties, umbrellas for the shade, ect. She packed her stuff into her favorite bag she owned. She also put on her favorite swim suit on aswell, but put some clothes ontop since she still had to go out to get snacks. Bob was asleep as she packed, and she was a bit glad he was. She knew Bob would beg for her to stay, so she knew it was good that he was asleep at this time. Y/N started to hear shuffling from her bed and looked over to see Bob slowly waking up from his slumber. She quickly grabbed her bag with her stuff in it and raced into the kitchen; sliding across the floor; almost slipping due to her socks.

Bob's pov:
I started to wake up from my peaceful sleep due to hearing Y/N hum her favorite song. I moved a bit and yawned. I look over to the cabinet where I just saw he-...I swear I just saw her right there..She's probably hiding now that I woke up. I should get up. She probably made me breakfast.

Nobody's pov:
Bob gets up from bed and puts on his slippers. He stretches again and let's out a loud yawn. He walks to the kitchen just to see Y/N all dressed up. He thought she dressed up all for him. Y/N was leaning against the kitchen counter while scrolling through her phone. All of a sudden, she feels weight start to push against her. She looks behind her just to see a sleepy Bob. Bob leaned his head onto her shoulder and and looked at her with half lidded eyes.

"What do you want, you marshmallow?"
"Nothin' really. I just want yer' body..~"
"...What?"
"Ya heard me. I said I want yer' body."
"Dear, I'm not doing this right now. I need to go."
"Where are ya going, lamb?"
"It's none of your business, love."
"Oh yes it is."
"Who said so?"
"I did. Now tell me where you're going."
"I'm just going out with my friends."

Bob instantly clinged onto Y/N the second he heard she was leaving.

"Bob, get off."

Bob continued to cling onto Y/N like he had to for life. She tried shaking him off but that was just a failure.

"You're not leaving without me."
"Fine. But if my friends get mad, it's your fault."
"Fine."

Bob changes into some other clothes and like Y/N did, he put some clothes over what he was going to put on for the beach.

Time skip cause why not?

You guys arrive at the beach and you eventually find your friends playing in the water. You run over to them and started to play volleyball in the water. Sometimes the ball would float away and you would go swim for it. You had no struggle and didn't get stung by a jellyfish. Meanwhile Bob on the other hand, got stung by jellyfish a bunch of times and got sun burnt. So because of that, you set up the umbrella and put a chair under it for Bob to rest on. Bob started to get jealous that he wasn't able to get to spend more time with you due to his current state. Bob started to have his little fantasies about you. He was imagining how'd you look squirming under him and being a moaning mess. And because of the fantasies he was having, he was starting to get a bit hard. He instantly grabbed a towel and covered his lower part of his body. His face turned a bit red. He got up and wrapped the towel around his waist. He started to walk over to you. He walked infront of you and had a sheepish smile on his face.

"H-Hey lambchops..I need to talk to you about something..."
"What's up, love?"
"I was feeling a bit jealous on how yer spending time with yer friends and didn't come to spend time with me.. A-And I just feel left out because of it.."
"Well..I..Uhh...Is there anything I can do to make up for it..?"

Bob instantly perked up and took this as a perfect opportunity to get what he wanted.

"C-Can we have some y'know..alone time..?"
"I-I-"

Y/N started to have some blush grow on her face due to what he just said.

"Y-Yes..But where?"

Bob thought for a second.

"How about in the c-car..?"

"Fine...But only this once in the car because people might hear us while in there.."

Y/N quickly goes to her friends and excuses herself. She had a dumb excuse. It was 'Oh I have a very important phone call to do.' Y/N then walks back to Bob. Bob grabs Y/N's hand and runs to the car, dragging her. They soon arrived back to car and hopped into the back, since there was a lot of space. Y/N undresses first, her body fully exposed to Bob. Bob felt himself get more horny the longer he saw Y/N naked. He felt his length growing longer and felt his shorts getting tighter. Then it was his turn. He then pulled off his shorts and boxers, revealing his long, girthy, length. Y/N got onto her knees and gave his cock a few pumps before licking the tip, teasing him. Bob let out a grunt at the feeling of it just being pumped, so when Y/N licked it, he let out a low groan of satisfaction. Y/N then put the tip in her mouth and started to suck it. Bob grabbed her by the back of the head and started forcing her head down. Y/N choked on his length, sending small vibrations, the sensations making Bob let out a moan.

After a bit of giving him head, Y/N then pulled off of and then stated that she was ready for the next stage.

"Bend down and get your ass in the air."
"Y-Yes sir.."

Bob then aligned his cock to her entrance and rubbed his cock against it. Y/N let out a moan and gripped onto one of the seats. Bob spit onto his hand and rubbed his cock a hit and then thrusted into her. Y/N immediately let out a loud moan and bit her lip.

"A-Aah~! F-Fuck!"

Bob on the other hand, let out a groan and started thrusting into her, hitting her g-spot continuously. He gripped her shoulders and used them to help him thrust.

Little time skip

By this point, Bob had came about one time. And Y/N came about 4 or more times since he didn't stop till he came himself. Bob sat down and placed Y/N on his lap and caressed her body. Then they drove back home<3

The End.

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing alot these past weeks. I'll make a pt.2 for this and it'll be some after care and stuff. I'm also planning on writing a Law of Talos book! Love you my pupz<3

1418 words<3