Be hold, the dark devil of the night.💤

Hi, hello!! I'm finally updating and rewriting this shitty book, so yeah. Sorry for being offline sm. Let's just get to the story, alr? Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You let out a yawn, stretching as you looked around the place you were currently in. The club was filled to the brim, and was way to cramped. You wanted to leave, and you were determined to find the way out. You got on your tippy toes, looking over the many people. You saw the exit sign and your eyes instantly lit up.

You walked through any small passage, though continously bumping into people, muttering small sorry under your breath. You picked up your pace, now speed-walking to the desired exit.

You got there after a minute of straight up bumping into people and pushing people out of the way just to get through. You looked up at the sign before looking at the door, gleaming with happiness.

*You pushed the clear doors open and leaped out of the claustrophobic causing space. You smiled as you took a deep breath, no more of the strong alcohol smell in the air or sweaty armpits.

You smiled and ran to your car, unlocking it and hopping in. You stuck the key in and started the car, or so you thought. Uou perked up and tried turning on the car once again, but it wouldn't budge.

You sighed and got out of the car, you'd have to call a mechanic tomorrow. You hopped back out of the car, staring at it sadly.

You started your journey back home, going through alleyways and crossing roads. You eventually turned on your phone and scrolled through social media like Twitter/X, occasionally looking at NSFW art because why not. You were bored, anyways.

As you walked, you felt a pair of eyes on you. It sent a shock up your back.