part 6

ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

___

Cold shower hitted on her body she shivered a little. She is crying,Her life is become a mess. Her eyes and nose become bloody red.

He came into his house. The maids were doing something in the kitchen. He ignored it and started to go to his room.

she wrapped a towel around her body. Came out of the bathroom. She took her body lotion and started applying it on her body and face. Her vanilla scent spread everywhere in the room.

Before he himself got into the room. A scent that soothes the mind reached his nose. He closes his eyes and started to inhale the scent. but he opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow. This house has never smelled like this before.

He heard a voice in the room next to where he stood. That scent was coming from that room. He went to that room.

He realized that the room was not locked. For whom it was opened. He thought to himself. He opened the room then.

A girl

But he did not see her face. Her hair was covered below her waist. She was wearing a skirt. A towel skirt

who is she?

You felt someone standing behind you. When you turned around.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

You screamed.

Suddenly that man cupped your face he was wearing a mask. You eyes getting wet.

Scared

He didn't know who it was. When
she suddenly turned around. He felt as if the world had around him stopped.

he gulped hard.

a girl with amazing body curves.a towel wrapped around her body. By the time she started making noise. He covered her mouth. he never met a women like her. There was no makeup on her face.

her hair is wet, Then he realized that she had just come out after taking a bath. Her lips were naturally red. Her amber eyes were so beautiful. Her everything was perfect.

skin,face,body,lips,hair,eyes.a perfect women every man wants.

She started to struggling with his grip.

Don't scream

He said

His voice was cold like ice.

When she heard his voice, she became more afraid. She closed her eyes. Then more tears started flowing down her cheeks along with her eyes.

DONT CRY.

she opened her eyes. he was too close. she can smell his lavender perfume. He removed his hand from her mouth.

THIEF

This is what she said looking at him.

his eyes widen.

YOU!

HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME THIEF. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?.