part 18

ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ

___________

You looked at your face in the mirror . Your face was covered the redness because of crying. Tears were coming from your eyes again and again.  You looked in the mirror and said. 

I can't believe this.  The woman loves jungkook who is her son's age.

She will take any detour to get Jungkook there is also a chance to kill me.  I can't tell anyone about it the woman spoke like a psycho.

I that woman is crazy, Tomorrow is our wedding.  He is only going to be mine.  But there is a good chance that she will kill jungkook shii too

Miyeon may be in love with him. I'm sure jungkook shii saw that woman as an elder person .  I am sure he has a good heart.  And he will never hurt me again.  He will protect me.

you wiped your tears.

Where did that damn jeon jaehyuk hide y/n!

Another person entered the spacious room. 

Why haven't you found her yet?

It is none other than park hemi, wife of mr park samuel. 

I search this whole damn korea and i haven't found her yet That jaehyuk hid her somewhere.

  Hemi sighed. 

If you want to see her now, just go to mr jeon's mansion,i am sure she will be there. 

Hemi told him. 

jeon mansion?

Samuel think

  Yes, we can go there today and fetch her

Hemi told to Samuel.

What did you think that we can go to jeon mansion whenever we feel like it?,No expert thief in this world can't break into that mansion. 

The security there was created by jeon jungkook.  Even though Jungkook is not inside the house, he still controls the mansion. 

Jeon   mansion's    security system is so powerful. 

Samuel said to Hemi. 

Mrs jeon I have heard a lot about that lady. She might be able to help us To enter that house. 

Hemi said.

  Still we can't go there.  Didn't I say that the key to the security system was in Jungkook's hands?

  jungkook is y/n's bodyguard instead of Jaehyuk.

Samuel said.

  Does Jungkook know y/n.

  Hemi asked.

  I went to see him at Jeon Empire's CEO office that day. That's when I realized that he was protecting y/n.

Oh god iam sure he will fall for her beauty.  Y/n is a flawless girl no matter what .