part 9

ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀ

_______

He looked at the person in front of him with his famous blank face.

Thank you mr jeon for taking us up on this deal.

jungkook looked at his watch. The reason why I bought your beauty products. Because it has a good reputation outside.

the man nodded.

thank you again mr jeon.

hmmm is this products 100% natural?.

Jungkook asked him.

Of Course Yes, it is made by our company. So there is no side effect when using it. the man said.

Hmmm that's good

jungkook said.

the man gulped.

you can go now.jungkook said.

sir today's schedule.his secretary started telling him

y/n was preparing lunch. Everyone there stopped her. But since she didn't have any other work to do, she started making food for everyone.

y/n You didn't come here to work with us. You go and take the rest and I will do the rest.

seya said.

I started making it already  now I will make it.

Seya sighed.

Seya looked the girl infront of her. She can't believe All the rich girls she's ever met are arrogant,Lust for money. Rudeness was all there.

but look at this girl so pure so kind.

hmm y/n let me ask you something. That woman didn't bother you at all, right?

You looked at Seya and smiled.

no seya anty you said.

but deep inside you know that she hurt you. your eyes become watery.but you quickly blinked it.

I can't say anything to Aunty. I want to tell someone about this. If I tell anyone what that woman did to me yesterday, that woman will kill me.

you wiped your tears. You looked at Seya. She was cutting vegetables.

You asked her with a little hesitation.

seya anty can i ask you something.

seya nodded.

how many years have you known mrs jeon.

If it comes up, it will be five years yes It has been five years since she entered this house.

Hmmm, is this her first marriage?

you asked.

No, she was married to someone before I don't know anything more than that. After that she married mr jeon. They got married for a business deal.

Seya said to you.

But why did you ask me all this.

seya asked to you.

hmm i was just curious. But will anyone get married for a deal?.

you asked to her.

but they did seya said. you just nodded.

Y/n?.are you sure you are really okey?.tell me what's going on your head.

You looked at her. Nothing i was just thinking about something no need to worry anty.

You said.

Y/n!!!

You turn around saw miyeon.

What happend mrs jeon.

She glared at you.

I want a carrot juice go prepare that.

miyeon told you more like its a order .

Y/n you can go dear i will do it.

Seya said.

Oh her saviour..miyeon scoffed.

Its okey anty i will do it.

ms y/n you cant do that. Mr jeon strictly order to us. You are not a maid here ms y/n.

One of your bodyguard said.

YOU TwO FUCKING GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! Miyeon yelled at both bodyguard

But they didn't Even mind her. That made her more angry!.

You sighed heavily.you looked at miyeon with a iam sorry look.but she turn around to you. You bite your lips. You don't know whats going on her mind you are helpless thats what you can think right now.

she laughed like a maniac. You are getting more scared now. You looked seya anty.

It will be okey she whisper.

you nodded.

YOU YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON LOOK NO ONE GIVING A DAMN ABOUT ME. STILL IAM THEIR MADAM. IAM THE MRS JEON.LOOK AT YOUR SELF.YOU ARE NO MATCH TO ME

miyeon yelled at your face. you are starring at the floor.

y/n are you okey seya asked and hugged you tightly.

Look how weak you are y/n you cant even protect your self. That's why...you cant even protect nor help your parents.

Your eyes widen.

You hiccup

seya continuously caressing you hair. Seya cant talk back to miyeon.

No no please

can you please tell her to stop anty its hurt. Its hurt. You started to crybadly.

Mrs jeon shut up.how can say that to her. Look how hurt she is.

One of y/n's body guard said.

Miyeon glared at that bodyguard who is taking y/n side.

Miyeon glared at him.

You are just a bodyguard here don't forget that miyeon said very rudely.

and who are you talk like that to me,we are hired to protect her. If you dare to hurt her with your words we will inform mr jeon that you are harassing y/n madam here.and we have to hurt you too old lady

W-what what you called me look how pretty iam.. How can you call me like that huh!. how dare you! you are disrespecting me here?.you are guys forgetting who iam

And you! she looked at y/n.

To be continued