Shuna's resolve

Once upon a time, in a world of monsters and magic, Rimuru Tempest had been crowned the leader of the Jura Tempest Federation. His days were filled with endless stacks of paperwork and negotiations with other nations. Amidst all of this, Rimuru's focus on work began to consume him, and he became distant from his friends.

Shuna, one of Rimuru's closest companions, noticed this change in him. She watched as Rimuru spent long hours locked up in his office, pouring over reports and documents, barely taking breaks to eat or sleep. Concerned for Rimuru's well-being, Shuna decided to take matters into her own hands.

One day, Shuna knocked on Rimuru's office door and asked to speak with him. As she entered the room, she noticed the stacks of paperwork piled high on his desk and the tired look on his face.

"Rimuru-sama, I'm worried about you," said Shuna. "You're working too hard, and it's taking a toll on you. You need to take a break."

Rimuru sighed, knowing that Shuna was right. He had been so caught up in his work that he had neglected his own needs.

"I know, Shuna," he said. "But there's so much to do, and I don't want to let anyone down."

Shuna smiled softly. "I understand, Rimuru-sama. But remember, we're all here to support you. You don't have to carry the burden alone."

With those words, Shuna set out on a mission to help Rimuru. She began by lightening his workload, taking on some of his paperwork, and delegating tasks to other members of the Federation. She also encouraged Rimuru to take breaks, reminding him to eat and sleep properly.

As Rimuru began to take better care of himself, he also started to spend more time with his friends, including Shuna. They would go on walks together, share meals, and just talk. Shuna was happy to see Rimuru becoming his old self again.

One day, as they were walking in the forest, Rimuru turned to Shuna and said, "Thank you, Shuna. I don't know what I would do without you."

Shuna smiled. "You don't have to thank me, Rimuru-sama. I'm just doing my job as your friend."

Rimuru chuckled. "Well, you're doing a great job. I feel much better now."

Shuna beamed with pride. Her mission to help Rimuru had been a success, and she was glad to see him back to his usual self. From that day on, Shuna made a promise to herself to always be there for Rimuru and support him through thick and thin.

----------------------------------------------------------

As time went on, Rimuru found himself becoming even more reliant on Shuna. She had a way of calming him down when he was stressed and always seemed to know exactly what to say to make him feel better. Rimuru started to realize that his feelings for Shuna were growing stronger every day.

However, Rimuru was hesitant to act on his feelings. He didn't want to jeopardize their friendship, nor did he want to distract himself from his duties as leader of the Jura Tempest Federation. So Rimuru kept his feelings to himself and continued to work alongside Shuna, cherishing the time they spent together.

But Shuna wasn't oblivious to Rimuru's feelings. She too had grown fond of him, and her heart skipped a beat every time he was near. Shuna knew that she couldn't act on her feelings either. Their friendship was too important, and she didn't want to cause any awkwardness between them.

As they continued to work together, Rimuru and Shuna grew even closer. They would spend their evenings sitting by the lake, watching the stars, and talking about their hopes and dreams. They shared their fears and vulnerabilities with each other, forming a bond that went beyond friendship.

One evening, as they were sitting by the lake, Rimuru turned to Shuna and said, "You know, Shuna, I don't think I could do this without you. You're my rock, my confidante, and my closest friend."

Shuna smiled softly. "And you're mine too, Rimuru-sama. You mean everything to me."

As they gazed into each other's eyes, Rimuru felt his heart racing. He knew what he wanted to say, but he wasn't sure if he should. But before he could think, he found himself leaning in and kissing Shuna softly on the lips.

Shuna was surprised, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she deepened the kiss, and they lost themselves in the moment. When they finally pulled away, they both knew that their relationship had changed forever.

But they decided to keep it a secret, not wanting to cause any disruption in the Jura Tempest Federation. They continued to work together and support each other, but now they had the added comfort of knowing that they had each other's love and affection.

As time went on, Rimuru and Shuna's relationship continued to blossom, and they found ways to steal moments together whenever they could. They kept their love a secret from everyone, but they didn't mind. As long as they had each other, nothing else mattered.