Old friends.

Trigger warning mention of self harm!

Violet wakes up to find herself in some sort of cell in a basement.

'Where the fuck am i?" Violet thinks to herself rubbing her head where she was hit.

She looks around the cell to see a single matteress on the floor with vomit and blood stains, but the blood is fresh. She starts to call out from for Clem but is only met with silence until she hears footsteps coming down the hall. Shes met with a man holding a modified shotgun. Modified choke and other modifications but one that caught Violets eye was some sort of homemade surpressor.

"Quiet down." The man said firmly.

"Where is my girlfriend!?" Violet asks.

"Oooo i thought she was your friend in the forest?" The man teases.

"Where the fucked is she!" Violet says rattling the bars seperating them.

"I could blow a hole right through your head and no one would hear it. So i wont say it again, quiet down!" The man says pointing the gun at violets head.

"You just said it again." Violet chuckles.

"You little bitch!" But before the man can do anything hes stopped by footsteps coming down the hall.

"Sir." The man says almost saluting the man coming walking.

He unlocks the prison cell and walks in. He asks questions about Clem before telling Violet she needed to go with him if she wanted to see her. Violet agreed in hopes to see Clem even one last time.

"Hows she doing?" Violet asks.

"Shes managing, my wifes taking care of her in the clinic." He asks.

"So you help the people you shoot? That's ironic."

"Im dealing with the people who shot her." He says in a stern tone.

"So how do you know her?" He asks.

"Shes my girlfriend." Violet answers suspiciously.

"Damn didnt know Clem swung that way. Good for her."

Violet stopped in her tracks.

"How the fuck do you know her." Violet stays in a firm voice.

"Shit kinda fucked up there didnt I. I'm an old friend."

"Bullshit." Violet now enraged.

"If its bullshit how do i know she was in the New Frontier? Or that she left to go save her boy.. shit what was his name uh hang on.. Oh yeah Aj."

"Shit maybe you do know her" Violet says sceptical.

"Yeah, so how is Aj, she found him right?"

"He... died not too long ago, but dont bring it up it doesnt sit well."

They arrive at the clinic and the man escorts Violet up to Clems room. When they arrive Clems conscious and talking to a woman, Violet assumes its his wife but it almost seems like their catching up. Violet walks in first and stand for a few seconds before Clem finally notices her.

"Violet! Your okay!" Clem says happily.

Violet walks over to give Clem a hug before indicating at the door to a man standing there.

"Javi??" Clem says shocked.

"Hey shithead!" Javi says sarcastically.

Javi runs over and gives Clem a hug while Violets thanking and introducing herself to the woman.