I cant lose you again.

Violet and Lou walked backed down to the centre of the town, keeping an eye out for Clem. A couple minutes passed and Violet was starting to grow worried until she saw Javi.

"Hey Javi, have you seen Clem?" Violet asked.

"Yeah she just left the town a few minutes ago, she said she'd be back soon." Javi replied.

"What why did she leave?" Violet asked now very worried.

"By the time I asked she was gone."

Shit.

Meanwhile Clem~

Hope there not gonna be mad. Or worried. Shit i shouldve told them where i was going. Vi trusts me enough though. Doesnt she? It'll be okay.

Clem left the town to get away from everyone. She never liked being in crowded areas for too long. Mainly why she never stuck around Prescott. She soon reached a small lake with a mini waterfall. She sat down on a rock enjoying the peace and the sound of the waterfall crashing down into the lake. It was peaceful until it wasnt. A woman, snuck up behind Clem and held a knife to her neck.

"Any sudden moves and I slit your throat." The woman informed Clem.

Why does it always have to be fucking me?

Clem nodded annoyed.

"You from New Prescott?" She asked.

"No." Clem answered annoyed.

"I call bullshit." A distant voice called from behind.

Clem turned just enough so she could see who it was. It was a young enough man probably mid-twenties. And the woman was the same.

"Im not i promise you that, can i go now?" Clem said in a stern tone.

"You know i would but you'd just run back and tell them." The man said before hitting Clem across the face, knocking her unconscious.

Clem woke up to a sudden splash of cold water on her face. She tried to wipe it off but couldnt, her hands were tied up behind a tree. From the punch, Clem was bleeding from her mouth and her now broken nose.

"Look who finally decided to wake." The woman said chuckling.

"Fuck you." Clem said lifing her head to face them.

"Watch it little girl, now I know your from Prescott so you're gonna tell me where I can find Javier Garcia."

"Who?" Clem tried to keep a convincing face but when they said Javiers name she lost her cool for a minute.

"FUCKING TELL ME!" The man shouted.

"Jesus dude, youll have every walker on us in a minute." The woman said.

"Good. They can eat this little bitch alive but while we wait, i think we can have a little fun? Dont you?" He asked the woman.

He pulled out a sharp pocket knife and started to drag it across her check with the blunt side.

"I think she'd look better with a few deadly scars dont you?" The man asked.

"C'mon dude we dont need to do this." The woman said pulling his jacket.

He snapped at her and held the knife to her cheek. She gave in and let him continue his sinister plan.

"Consider this a warning." the man scoffed.

While saying so he noticed blood on Clems shirt and lifted it up to see her healing wound from the gunshot.

"Looks like you were shot? Awh you poor thing but maybe we should pop those stitches out they look awfully tight." The man said sarcastically.