i. WE ARE YOUNG

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

It was one in the morning and Sadie got back
from set finally but she wasn't tired at all. She
was too high on caffeine and her being so
energetic, she convinced you to sneak in the
mall with her.

-----------

"We are so going to jail for this." You muttered as you watched Sadie pick the lock with a bobby pin to open the doors of the mall, "What if an alarm goes off?"

"Trust me, we'll be fine." She reassured you. A big smile spread across her face as she heard the click, the door was finally unlocked. She pulled it open, dragging you in as you sighed.

You couldn't believe this was how you were spending your early Wednesday morning, committing a crime. Though you were very worried, you didn't want to seem like a buzzkill so you sucked it up and enjoyed this liberating experience.

You two ran around the building, trying on different clothes like from H&M or Forever 21. You two were having the best time. You wanted to remember this moment so you pulled out your phone and began recording.

"Say good morning, sadie." You had the camera pointing at her.

She turned around with a smile, "Morning!"

You two continued to laugh and roam around the mall till 2:30am. Soon enough y'all exited and headed back to Sadie's place for the rest of the night. Luckily there wasn't an alarm because y'all could've gotten caught.