ii. MAKING FUN

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Gaten, Caleb, and Sadie were on the elevator down
to the lobby of the hotel they are staying in. They were all making their way to the car for the Premier for Strange
Things 3. In doing so, the boys took it upon themselves to
make fun of Sadie because something involving you.

-----------

The boys know you to be a pretty good dancer, so when they heard sadie sprung you a last minute ticket, they knew you would dominate the dance floor.

So, as the three of them were approaching the elevator to get to the lobby, gaten had brought you up with Caleb. They began to make fun of how you like to dance and whatnot. As they continued, the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

Sadie ignored them, walking out and heading to the rest of the cast in the lobby. Sadie was not amused by their tactics and completely ignored them.

"We didn't mean it in a like bad way!" Gaten called out as him and Caleb stepped out the elevator.

The two then distantly followed behind sadie, while talking to one another. They were confused and wondered if Sadie was upset because usually she never really shows that she's mad — it's all fake and smiles. However, when they reunited with the group, the boys saw Sadie whispering in your ear about something.

After Sadie finished telling you about what happened in the elevator, you went and approached the boys. You noticed that they were a bit nervous because they probably assumed Sadie ratted them out.

Your arms were crossed over your chest, "My dancing, huh?"

"It was just a joke." Caleb tried to play it cool and gaten quickly nodded, agreeing.

You bit the inside of your cheek, "Hm. Joke or not, we'll see who comes up on top."

And with that, you turned on your heels with a cocky grin heading back over to Sadie. Even though you were a confident dancer, you definitely knew you made your death bed because the boys weren't that shabby either.