JIMMY

Jimmy sat up rubbing his eyes. He had stayed up late again on call with his band mates, Joel and Fwhip trying to come up with lyrics. Although they had a few songs already the band was working on their first original EP that someone had promised their fans would be released at the end of the month. (that someone may or may not have been jimmy, we'll never know) Jimmy was incredibly excited about the project and despite the fact that Joel and Fwhip complained about having to finish it by the end of the month, he thought the were secretly really excited about it too.

Checking the time Jimmy jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready for the day. Of course today was the day his hair decided not to cooperate. He tried his best to look at least slightly presentable but he was in a rush so he had to take what he could get. (It didn't look great) About ten minutes later a very unorganised Jimmy was running out of the house with his laces untied and his captain america bag half slung over his shoulder.

Jimmy walked into his first class slumping down next to Joel and waving weakly right as the teacher came in. Joel laughed quietly at how disoriented Jimmy looked.

"Shut up!" Jimmy hissed the teacher wasn't there yet.

"Jimmy have you seen your hair mate? it's all over the place" Joel was laughing slightly "here take this" he handed Jimmy a hat "I know it's not really your thing but there's no way you're going to be able to fix your hair"

Jimmy took the hat from him "Thanks Joel, hopefully Mr Smith doesn't get annoyed about it" Jimmy said rolling his eyes "You know him"

Joel chuckled softly while nodding as Fwhip walked into the room. Joel waved him over but it didn't matter because Fwhip was already walking towards them.

"Hey guys, nice hat Jim!" fwhip smiled. Jimmy grumbled as Joel began laughing.

"Thanks Fwhip, Joel said my hai-" Jimmy muttered.

"Practice at my house today boys!" Joel said cutting Jimmy off.

"Oh nice, can we practice the new song today? I mean we kind of have to." Fwhip smiled as the teacher walked in. "See you later!"

Jimmy watched Fwhip walk over to his usual seat i between Gem and Sausage. The teacher began calling the roll and then read today's announcements

"Also battle of the bands sign ups are open this week. Battle of the bands itself won't be happening for a while but if you'd like to join you need to sign up by the end of the week"

Jimmy and Joel immediately turned to each other and they could both tell exactly what the other was thinking. They would definitely be joining battle of the bands! Jimmy made a mental note to tell Fwhip in his next class as he was currently sitting with Gem and Sausage. Jimmy was incredibly excited as he left the classroom to go to his actual first class.

He sat down in his normal seat next to Fwhip and began taking out his books as Ms Gold gave the class instructions on today's work. Fwhip turned to him suddenly.

"What?" Jimmy laughed slightly.

"Battle of the bands? are we signing up?"

"Are we signing up? of course we are fwhip!" Jimmy replied. "I can't wait!"

"Me either it's going to be so exciting" Fwhip smiled "First gig!"

"I didn't even think about that." Jimmy said "oh my god this is our first gig! That's so cool!"

"I'm sure whatever you're excited about is incredibly cool Mr Solidarity but could we get on with class please" Ms Gold said with a sigh.

Jimmy mumbled something along the lines of 'sorry ms' and the two of them got back to work. 

————————————————————————

woo first chapter of cool band au book done :D

hope u guys enjoyed it 

- bean