fwhip the goblin lad

Fwhip ran down the hall, he was incredibly late. The bell had rung about two minutes ago and his Spanish teacher was going to kill him. In his defence his history teacher has been going on about some war and he kind of zoned out. On the other hand this was the second time he'd be late this week and it was Tuesday!

He slipped in the door of the Spanish classroom as quietly as he could and sat next to his friend Sausage. Sausage looked at him as he sat down and burst out laughing. Fwhip looked at him confused until he realized that the teacher wasn't there yet. He rested his head on the desk and sighed dramatically. He wasn't sure if he should be embarrassed or relieved. The dramaticness of
Fwhip's reaction caused Sausage to laugh even more. While Sausage was probably dying of laughter Fwhip's other friend Pix walked in.

"Hello" Pix paused looking at Sausage "Is he okay?"

"Probably not" Fwhip replied, turning his head to look at Pix.

Pix nodded.

"Fwhip thought he was late" Sausage said "You should have seen his face!"

Just as Sausage said that their Spanish teacher walked in and began to start the lesson. The three of them smiled at each other quickly before the class began.

...................

After class Pix was walking next to Fwhip as they had their next class together.

"Have you seen the battle of the bands posters yet?" Pix asked "You're in a band right?"

Fwhip laughed knowing full well Pix was one of their first listeners. In fact he was probably the first person fwhip told about the band.

"Yeah Pix i'm in a band. We've actually already signed up!"

"That's so cool!" Pix smiled "Are you guys going to do one of your own songs?"

"I think so, we're allowed do two songs so we might do one cover and one of our own."

"Oh nice, are you going to do one from the new EP?" Pix's smile turned into more of a smirk as he said this, knowing the band's dilemma with the ep.

"Shut up" Fwhip groaned as he opened the door to his next class. "I don't know why Jimmy promised a new EP! We only have two and a half songs written for it so far" Fwhip sighed, collapsing onto his chair. Pix chuckled sitting down next to him.

"And a half?"

"Yeah, we're not very fast at song writing"

"Clearly" Pix smirked.

Fwhip jokingly began to protest but it was clear Pix wasn't really listening.

"So you're not playing a new song?" Pix grinned.

"Definitely not" Fwhip said half laughing. "We're definitely not confident enough to play the new stuff"

"To be fair you are playing one of your own songs though, maybe you could a shameless plug for the band's socials"

Fwhip smiled "We definitely could, Pixlriffs you're a genius!"