* 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 *

[012]- ☾ '☂︎︎' ☽ -

[012]
- ☾ '☂︎︎' ☽ -

           Sage Tatum pushed aside some brambles to get a proper look at the large military compound before her. Location wise, it was reasonably hard to find, but was easy to spot once you knew where to look. Its thick metal walls reflected light and there were no plants or animals within a twenty foot radius of the place. Red and yellow flashing lights around the premises were also a dead giveaway.

           "You've got to be kidding me. What kind of stuff has this kid been doing?" grumbled Cassidy, digging through a backpack. Sage and herself were both wearing black with masks covering half their faces. It was starting to grow dark so they would be better concealed in the forest that surrounded the compound.

           "Beats me," shrugged Sage, opening the map her sister had grabbed. Sage had roughly drawn a basic layout of the building, from what she'd learned was that the building had several underground floors, many of which were used for lab testing and research. But only one floor was for containment, unfortunately it was one of the farthest underground.

           "You're going to need a disguise, I saw some vehicles nearby unloading so you should be able to snag some clothes from the workers. Once you're inside you need a high security keycard from any of the scientists so you can open cells and stuff. They work around the containment centers to test products on anyone they bring in — "

           "Excuse me, what?"

           "Don't worry, they've been busy with a new shipment of some metals and things, medical supplies haven't been unloaded here for a few months."

           "How do you know all this? We found Simeon two hours ago. You'd need a. . . ." a look of realization settled on Cassidy's face. "If you stole Hiccs, I'll kill you."

           Sage only grinned and withdrew a laptop from the backpack and Cassidy facepalmed.

           Elio Tatum (Sage and Simeon's father) had a past filled to the brim with unlawful transactions and government infiltrations. But he'd thrown all of that away for the safety of his family. Though he kept the gadgets and tools that he'd used during his criminal youth; one of them being an highly intelligent, virtually undetectable, computer with mass amounts of illegal temperament. Given the right information, it could slip past almost any digital security system on the planet. Elio called it the Highly Intelligent Computerized Control System, or Hiccs for short.

       "How else was I supposed to find him? C'mon this was important," said Sage. When she opened the laptop, a holographic sphere rose from its center. She held her eye up to it until it flashed green. After Cassidy did the same, she waited.