Child of Dathomir

Green mist rose from the pool as the dozens of Night-sisters chanted in unison. Mother Talzin stretched out one of her hands over the pool of living water while reaching another hand out to the hundreds of prisoners strung up in chains. As the chanting got louder Mother Talzin clenched both of her fists causing green mist to pour from the eyes and mouth of the prisoners causing them to wither. The life essence was guided into the pool and out of the pool came a green form the size of an eyeball.

"Go Child of Life, Child of Death, Child of Light, Child of Dark!"

"Go forth Child of Dathomir, Child of Mine!"

Mother Talzin tried to guide the green orb to a Night-sister who would bare the child for the mother but the living force intervened. As the orb was about to enter into abdomen of the Night-sister Mother Talzin lost control and the orb soared through the cave system killing the Night-sister surrogate in the process.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

On a slave ship in a distant star system a young woman lay sleeping. Her name was Shmi Skywalker, a young woman of twenty two. She rolled onto her back, her eyes still closed and as she did so a green orb entered her room. The orb floated to her abdomen and entered her womb. And thus Raiden Skywalker was conceived.

In the Jedi Temple on Coruscant Jedi Master Yoda was woke suddenly from his deep meditation. Not only did it wake stir him from his meditation it flung him across the room sending him crashing into the wall.

Similarly on the planet Mygeeto Hego Damask suddenly got a migraine as he and his apprentice Sheev Palpatine could feel the fate of the universe itself changing and bending to accommodate this new being.

Another figure felt Raiden being conceived but she faced no migraines nor was she thrones to the ground for she was waiting for it. She was however shocked by the power of her child. Because as far as she was concerned it was her child, she sacrificed hundreds, it was her magics that brought his soul into being and her that used the waters of life to connect the child to the loving force. So while she didn't bare the child in her own womb it was her child and one day she would be reunited.

"My child, someday you'll come back to mother, back home. Someday."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————