The Men for the Job

Glowing green eyes stalked the heavily armed Mandalorians as the three armoured forms entered the caves of Dathomir. These were experienced warriors, one had bulky armour and a large rifle, another had slimmer armour with a beskad and two pistols at his belt and both had jet packs on their back. But these two Mandalorian warriors followed another. He had no het pack on his back or weapons visible on his person. Instead he had a hammer clutched in his hand, not a war hammer, but the hammer of a smith.

Being the experienced warriors that they were they new they were being watched, the two with jet packs were wary glancing at the surroundings with shifty eyes from behind their Mandalorian helmets. But the smith didn't worry, what more would you expect from the secretive Night-Sisters of Dathomir.

The three figures were escorted by a Night-Sister that met them at the front of the cave. She lead them through a maze of turns and twists until finally they reached a small alcove with only one person inside. She stood over a small pool of green water, and from that liquid rose a green mist.

"~Mother~" whispered the Night-Sister her voice sounding strange and distorted

"Witch." The smith then said in greeting and a tinge of disgust could be heard in his voice causing the Night-Sister to hiss but Mother Talzin cared not about their opinion, as long as they did their job.

"Mandalorians, I have a job for you." Mother Talzin said to the three but everyone in the small room knew it was the Armorer she was speaking to.

"And what's the reward for this mission?" The large, bulky Mandalorian asked

"Silence your dogs!" Mother Talzin hissed at the Smith as she believed these mercenaries had forgotten their deal

"When you came to me all those years ago you asked for a place to train your new Mandalorian warriors. I said you could train on my planet and in exchange I would one day ask of you a job." The Witch of Dathomir explained

"And this is that job." The Armorer concluded and Talzin confirmed his suspicions

"So what does this job entail?" He asked and in response the Witch tapped the pool in the middle of the room with her long, white, bony finger and the green water showed a vision.

"Bring him to me!" Power filled the Witches voice as she pointed to the young boy on the pool. Brown hair cascaded down his shoulders as he twirled a white Lightsaber going through the motions of form one, Shii-Cho.

—————————————————————————