Vengeance

The very air in Dathomir seemed to hum with worry. Night-Brother clans were called from the mountains by the Mother. They didn't know why but the were told to expect a fight. The Night-Sisters were constantly looking over their shoulders in worry. For they knew what was coming. Vengeance was coming.

A month ago the Mother sent out Omen to dispatch of the Mandalorians. He didn't return. Two weeks they waited before the Mother sent out Night-Sisters to discover what had happened. They didn't return either. A week ago a scout returned with news for the Witch of Dathomir. Omen, her son was coming. And he came as anger and fury incarnate.

Miles away from the Night-Sister home a young boy stood over a raging hot fire. The Mandalorian forge felt hotter than the sun on Raidens shin as he brought his hammer down. After the Mandalorian children left Raiden scoured the cave system and he found a treasure trove. As it was a place for training their were objects made of technology similar to that of a Jedi Holocron and Raiden used them to learn the secrets of the Mandalorian warriors.

He also used all the armour from the dead Mandalorians to make a new set of armour for himself. His was extremely different from the usual Mandalorian armour. I stress of having a full chest piece he had beskar protecting only the the top of his torso and his shoulders. He also had greaves to protect his legs. By following the Holocrons making these pieces of armour were quite simple. The difficult part however was the gauntlets.

(Type of armour but it's grey and the robes are black)

Raiden spent countless days labouring over the Mandalorian forge making the gauntlets through trial and error before finally he finished

Raiden spent countless days labouring over the Mandalorian forge making the gauntlets through trial and error before finally he finished. He was amazed that the Mandalorians could pack so much technology into such small spaces. Raiden had to sacrifice many gadgets just to make the gauntlet fictional, luckily much of the gadgets could be imitated through the force.

Raiden put the armour on over his dark robes, he strapped a rancor hide belt to around his waist, he placed his Crossguard Saber on his waist then his Shoto Saber. Finally ready to go he picked up his newest weapon, a blaster, Raiden spent hours at the workbench tampering with the blaster, he did so as much of the Mandalorian fighting styles he learnt featured blasters.

(The blaster)