Gifts

Raiden Skywalker stood staring at the gift presented to him. Two gifts intact. The first was a new arm. Cold black metal, accented with gold comprised it's form. Beskar and durasteel he was told. As close to Lightsaber resistant as exists. But this was a Mandalorian arm, so it was not what it seemed. Secret compartments and launchers hidden beneath the surface. A fine replacement.

The next gift was a new blaster. It had a similar colouring of black metal and gold highlights. But the durasteel handle was a light grey, and would crack a skull Raiden was sure. He lifted the blaster in his left hand. Feeling the grip in his hand. It fit perfectly, but using his left hand was strange to him. But he could hardly use his right any longer.

"So what do you think?" Bo-Katan asked nervously.

"They are perfect thank you." Raiden responded a grateful smile adorning his face.

"There is one problem though." She seemed disappointed in herself as she said it.

"What is it?" He asked worried

"To fit everything into the arm we had to make unusual adjustments." She said still avoiding the problem at hand.

"Of course if you're against it we could get you a more simplified version." She continued on

"Bo, that's enough, just tell me calmly." Raiden said to her and she blushed as he called her Bo.

"It's just....to power them you need a Kyber Crystal, and we'll we saw you had two spare Lightsabers....." she began then trailed off. Spare Lightsabers? Raiden was confused for a moment until he remembered the two Lightsabers he took from the Night-Sisters.

"That's what you were worrying about?" He asked with the laugh causing her to blush yet again, embarrassed she's tried to slap Raiden on the back of the head but he just swerved away from the hit.

"Don't laugh! I was worried it would be against your delicate Jedi sensibilities!" She retorted

"Well let's put this new arm on." Raiden said, exited to have two arms again, even if it had only been a week he missed the thing.

A doctor came in followed by two assistants and they began running tests and attaching the arm. Apparently it was constructed in a way that it can be easily altered to fit him as he grew. As Raiden sat there Bo-Katan started listing the auxiliary housed in the robotic limb. A fibre wire, a burst light, a weak EMP, a disk blade, a Vibroknife and a secret compartment that housed a third gift she said she would give him later.

"Now we add the power source." The doctor said while gesturing to where the Kyber Crystal would go, motioning for Raiden to place it in.

Using the force Raiden dismantled the blue Lightsaber he pulled the crystal from inside and guided it to the arm. It clicked into place and suddenly he could feel. He flexed his arm and it moved. It was fluid, like an extension of himself. Bo-Katan was ecstatic as she grabbed his cold metal hand. But it was wrong. He could feel but it was muted. Like he was getting poked but was wearing seven layers. I suppose that's just the price he'd have to pay.

"Thank you, so much." Raiden said taking her in his arms and twirling her around, both laughing as they do.

"I am sorry to interrupt, Young Padawan but the Council Memvers have arrived." Raiden instantly placed Bo-Katan down and turned.

The view that greeted him was a strange one. He had the face of an aged man, pointed ears and a bushy grey beard that covered his wrinkled skin and fell down to his chest. He had a slender torso that resembled that of a human but from his torso sprouted four arms. Each arm tipped with three clawed fingers. In place of legs he had a serpentine tail covered in white and purple scales. He wore a grey robe and in his hand was a great staff. It was large and had four indents. The staff was topped by a large Kyber Crystal.