Chapter 1-Goodbye🥺

"I'll miss you Pearly", Mandy, Pearl's best friend hung onto her.
Pearl, her mother, twin siblings, and Mandy her best friend were all sitting at the departure lounge at the airport waiting for Pearl's flight.
"I'll miss you too M, but hey we will be communicating regularly okay? we will talk on video calls, chats, and voice calls. The only difference is the distance, we are still besties and nothing will change that, Pearl assured her best friend.
" I love you Pearl"
"I love you too Mandy"
"Pearl, are you going to be back?,  Calvin, the older twin asked.
" Yes Cal, I will be back as soon as I get the chance to, be a good boy and take care of Mum and Clara okay?" Pearl said as she rubbed Calvin's hair.
"Okay. Clara you heard what she said right?, I get to take care of you", Calvin said mockingly referring to Clara, the younger twin.
" Duhh, I am your twin not your Junior sister" Clara added sticking out her tongue to her brother in a mocking manner.
"I came to this world first and I am your senior with ten minutes", Calvin added.
"Yeah, whatever"
"Guys, enough" Mrs Carlson called out in a warning tone.
"I am sure going to miss you two childish batters", Pearl said.

In less than 10 minutes the announcement for Pearl's flight came.

" Flight for New York City is about to take off in 5minutes, please all passengers should proceed to the checking lot" a voiced boomed.

"Oh God,it's time", Pearl commented nervously.
" Chill dear, don't be nervous,I'm sure you will be fine. Don't forget your root and where you came from, hold firm to God and his teachings, also remember the teachings of I and your father" Mrs Carlson said to Pearl.
"Thank you momma, I will not fail you"
"Alright time to go"
"Group hug", Mandy yelled making everyone to laugh out.
They took turns in hugging Pearl, it was such an emotional goodbye.

Pearl got checked in and she boarded the plane. As the plane took off the ground, Pearl got emotional, she could not believe that her dream had finally come true.

Me:Well,let's see how it goes🙂

Here you go guys, Chapter one is up.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment session.
Please don't go without pressing that cute star button below.
Love ya🥰