Chapter 61.

Ed's POV

"You could have told me that this was going to be a photo shoot before we came so I could at least make myself less... like this." Meredith says gesturing to her face, which I see nothing wrong with.

"Merebear, you look absolutely amazing. Plus they have people to help you if you care that much." I say wrapping one arm around her pulling her closer. Looking down into her eyes I send her a reassuring smile and a kiss on the forehead.

"Oh, how sweet of you Ted." She says with a large smile sprawled across her face before it drops again. "But I can't just look amazing, I need to look like a goddess."

"Okay, fine." I huff out letting her go to pick out an outfit, change, and do whatever else she needed to. "So how does a "couples photo shoot" work?" I ask, knowing that neither of us have ever done one before.

"Same as a normal photoshoot, but now you have to do cute little things with Meredith in the pictures too." Amy replies taking a seat next to a man who I assume is the photographer.

"What magazine is this for?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"Hook Magazine." She answers just as Meredith skips back out in black skinny jeans, white converse, a navy blue and white stripped shirt with a little pocket on the chest, and her curly hair flowing softly down her back and shoulders.

"Really?! That's the company my mom works for! She does construction of the magazine. Like, she decides where each article and picture will be." She says happily grabbing back onto my arm. I'm wearing blue jeans, a black tee-shirt, and random white shoes.

"Then I'm sure she'll be exited when she see's you and Ed in your pictures and article." Amy says standing up and motioning us to follow her to the X's in the middle of the room covered with white backdrop and on the floor as well.

"Meredith, you stand here. Ed, you stand here. You'll be standing in these spots doing whatever you want for the first few minutes, then you can do whatever poses you want." Amy instructs as the photographer gets ready.

"For now, just do what comes naturally as a couple. If nothing does, then I'll make posses. Stay in those spots though." He says in a strong French accent making me slightly more interested. "3, 2, 1." He says quickly before a flash catches both Ed and I off guard.

"Just do what feels right." He says before another flash goes off. Instinctively, Ed wraps his arms around me and I pull myself to look at him. His arms are now wrapped around my back with mine over his shoulders as if we were about to kiss. But in stead, I get on my tippy toes as many more flashes go off, and kiss his cheek.

"That was lame." He huffs rolling his eyes.

"Oh was it now?" I say sarcastically while going in for a real kiss as the camera catches all of it. I find it weird that Amy's making us publicize our "private" relationship, but you know what. If I get a chance like this to brag to the world that I'm dating Ed Sheeran, I'm going to take that opportunity.

"Good, just do whatever cute things you would on a date." The photographer says making me mentally snort. On a date, we most likely wouldn't be standing in specific spots and being told to act natural. "Ed, you try putting your hands on her waist."

About half an hour went by like this, them telling us how to pose and us obeying. "Now, you can do absolutely anything, you don't have to stand right there." He says and before he even finishes, Ed is lifting me off the ground and hoisting me over his shoulder.

My hair dangling down, I try my hardest to wiggle free, but fail miserably. "Teddybear, you better not drop me!" I yell over the sound of the camera's clicks.

Another half hour went by with Ed and I just fooling around before they announced we were done. "Can we see the pictures?" I ask excitedly.

"No, they're too many. You'll see the one the magazine company picks in that issue, you'll be on the front cover. Then I'll email Ed the rest of them." Amy explains making me slightly upset. I pushed myself through this for two reasons, I wanted to see how perfect and adorable the pictures were, and like I said before; who wouldn't brag?

"You're free to go now. The magazine should be this weeks issue so it'll be out in three days time." She says as Ed and I walk towards the door out of the room and into the hallway.

"Will someone deliver it to us?" Ed asks as we near the lobby, Amy following close behind us.

"I will, Ted." She says making me angry, but I hide it well. Only his mum and I call him Ted or Teddy, she works for him and shouldn't have just said it. Subconsciously, I grab his hand. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid, or she has a thing for Ed. But then why would she do this whole couples thing.

"Thanks, call me when you have more tour details." And with that, we were out the door with a taxi and a giant group of fans waiting for us. Hopping I the car, Ed pulls me in making me accidently land on his lap. I can guarantee a whole lot of people just took pictures of that.

As quickly as possible, the security guards close the door and the taxi driver zooms off, away from all the people. I can't really blame him for wanting get away of that, all those people were up leaning against his cab. "We should frame the magazine when it comes in and put it on our wall right next to the tickling contract."

"What a wonderful idea." Ed says rolling his eyes at the fact the tickling contract was a thing, but smiling because of the magazine. "We should dedicate our whole house to Merebear."

"Wouldn't we seem really shallow?" I laugh.

"No, it's called being proud of your relationship." He says smugly crossing his arms over his chest as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

**************************

Answer:

Ed's song 'The A Team' won 4 Platinum awards in 2011.

<<Ed Trivia>>

What's Ed's Zodiac sign?

-Virgo

-Pisces

-Aquarius

-Sagittarius

***************************

Hey everyone. Sorry for no update in a full week. I've been really busy and went to the ED SHEERAN CONCERT IN BANGOR MAINE ON SUNDAY NIGHT AND IT WAS SO AMAZING!!! I would post all the videos I got on the side, but they need to be on YouTube to do that so I'm trying to sort that out.

Love you all. -Hadley