Chapter 63.

"If I hear your voice, I'll be fine." ~These Four Walls-Little Mix

Meredith's POV

With my horrible luck, I lost my phone again. It had to be somewhere in the house because I used it ten minutes ago.

Searching through the cabinets I hear a low voice behind me in the doorway of the kitchen. "Looking for something?" He asks. IVe heard the voice before, but by enough to remember which one of Ed's friends it was.

Without turning around to look, I answer. "Yeah, I lost my phone. Can you call Ed down to help me find it?" I ask opening another cabinet to look for it.

"I have a better idea." Without warning, the man wraps both arms around me and moves my hair to kiss my neck. I go to yell, but he moves his free hand to my mouth, making my screams come out mumbled.

"Ed! Help!" I yell before just screaming randomly to get anyone's attention.

"Shh." He whispers in my ear making me shiver in disgust. I thrash and kick around as much as I can to try to free myself, failing at all attempts.

"Mere? You okay?" I hear Ed's voice in the distance making whoever it was let go of me and act innocent. I turn around only to see Jackson.

"Ed, help!" I yell once again bolting away from him and towards the stairs. I run as fast as I can straight to Ed as Jackson follows close behind trying to catch up.

"Merebear, what's wrong?" He asks as I wrap my arms tightly around him as if it's my protection.

I try to let myself speak, but instead start to sob making it impossible for my words to come out.

"She was all over me." Jackson says before I'm able to say anything.

"What?!" Ed asks in angry and disbelief.

"No, no, no. He wouldn't let me go." I stammer out. Never in my life have I been assaulted. He didn't get far, but all I can think about is the fact that he could have. Something could have gone so wrong to the point where it was that bad.

"Is that true, Jacks?" Ed asks. I can't believe he's even considering that Jackson is telling the truth.