Team Gello vs Team Leaf: A Colorful Clash

Opening shot shows Four and X standing on a brightly colored stage with two team signs reading "Team Gello" and "Team Leaf". The camera zooms out to reveal the contestants, divided into two teams, eagerly waiting to begin the competition.

Announcer: Welcome back, contestants! Today's challenge is a team-based competition, with Team Gello facing off against Team Leaf.

Purple Face: (excitedly) Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Go Team Leaf!

Four: (smiling) Don't count out Team Leaf just yet, Purple Face. They're a tough bunch.

X: (nodding) That's right. Let's get started!

The first challenge is a relay race, with each team member having to complete a different obstacle. The contestants race to their obstacles, with Team Leaf taking an early lead.

However, as the race progresses, Team Gello manages to catch up and even overtake Team Leaf. The final obstacle involves crawling under a net, and the last member of Team Gello manages to slide under just in time to cross the finish line first.

Four: (excitedly) Wow, what a race! Team Gello really pulled it off in the end.

Announcer: (smiling) Great job, Team Gello! But don't worry, Team Leaf. There's still plenty of competitions left.

Team Gello Members:
Gelatin
Lollipop
Bubble
Ruby
Taco
Spongy

Team Leaf Members:
Firey
Leafy
Flower
Woody
Blocky
Loser
Balloony

Also they were Host Picked teams.