37. Fallen from Grace

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently making his way to class but soon enough something catches his eye that something would be none other than a pack of Skittles lying on the floor.

Y/n: now who would leave an unopened pack of original Skittles on the ground?

Y/n L/n looked around but the hallways were just about empty he reached down and picked up a pack of Skittles.

Y/n: well if there's anything that time at the orphanage has taught me it's Finders Keepers losers weepers~

Y/n L/n then notices that there was another pack of Skittles across the way but this one was tropical flavor.

Y/n: oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n went over and picked up the pack of tropical flavored Skittles he then noticed another pack of Skittles across the way but this one was wild berry flavor.

Y/n: oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n ran over and picked up the pack of Skittles he then noticed another pack lying on the ground this time it was Sour flavor.

Y/n: oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n followed the trail of Skittle packs to him this was an unknown blessing that he was not going to question it he was  following the rule of never look a gift horse in the mouth unbeknownst to him someone laid out the trail of packs of Skittles for him knowing that he could follow it he continued to follow the trail of candies until eventually he arrived at The Empty Battle Arena 2.

Y/n: Oh a pack of Skittles!

Y/n L/n picked up the final pack and he noticed that he was standing in front of someone he lifted his head and stood to his full height to notice that he was standing in front of a black haired woman she had a corrupted holy Aura to her signaling that she was a fallen angel but she wasn't just any Fallen Angel she was an apex class Fallen Angel.

Y/n: Hi

???: Hi!

Y/n: are these your Skittles? do you want them back?

???: no they're all for you I just needed to find a way to get you alone so that we could talk privately.

Y/n: how did you know my one weakness was the deliciousness of Skittles?!

???: knowledge is power and I quite enjoy power~

Y/n: so who are you?

???: my name is Azazel II and I am the governor general of the Fallen Angels.

Y/n: so you're the leader of the Fallen Angels?

Azazel II: that I am and I'm here to ask you a few questions.

Y/n: well okay ask away.

Azazel II: how did a male such as yourself gain such extraordinary powers?

Y/n: it was a gift from my father.