Part : 3 (Confused Feelings)

Soo Everyone want's Next Update Soo here it is...
Guyss Mere Exams Chal Rhe hai..
Soo I will Give Daily update bt in small parts!
Soo let's Start the Story Continue From Last Part:

"Hey you! meet me in my cabin" Karan moved towards his cabin.

Teju hesitantly..moved out of her cosy seat and followed him back....

"Sir..." she said with a nervous face..

"Do you know what punctuality means? And why were you not present in the meeting yesterday?" he said rudely.

"Sir actually, I had a personal problem yesterday..so i couldn't attend the meeting" she said.

His anger rising up to his head "Oh! again personal problem, you have been giving this excuse from many days now..
Do you know how important meeting was that for us?
We have lost one of our important project just because of you and your so called 'personal problem'...
Now will you give any further explanation for your late coming?
Or again its because of your that personal problem?"

She was silent at that moment and slightly said "I am sorry sir" in a low voice..

"Whatt? sorry, is this the reply you wanna give to me for our company's heavy loss..
Are you serious? will this 'sorry' bring that project back to the company or it will regain the amount of money we have lost through it?" he said furiously..

"Sir, I am really very sorry for what I did! And the main reason for my absence was my dad's health..he was not well from last few days, so I had to be with him as we don't have any other person to take care of him..Iam sorry!
I will try not to do this again..I am really sorry.." she said with tears forming in the corner of her eye..

He felt sad as he shouted at her without knowing about her problem..but also angry as she could asked him for leave or could do a phone call to let him know..

He said "Okay! for this time I'm leaving you but from the next time I am not gonna listen to any excuses...
So be careful And take care of your father.
From next time if you have any emergency just make a phone call to me or take a leave from the office, so that we could know about your absence and can inform another employee to attend the work you do!
BTW how is your father now?"

"He is now okay Sir!!!
Thank you for understanding my situation and from next time I will inform you.."she said with a sweet smile on her pink lips.☺️

"Okay! you can go now" he said smoothly this time.

She was at the door when he shouted "ah!" she looked back and saw that he got hurt on his right hand by the sharp edge of the table.

She ran back to him and took his hand in her hand and saw that it was bleeding..she took her dupatta and torn it & tied it in his hand to stop the bleeding..and called someone to bring the first aid kit..

He was just looking at her with a strange sight..he felt something different when she touch him..he felt like butterflies flying in his stomach..he couldn't realise what was happening to him..he was just looking at her those beautiful eyes, that pretty face and at those sweet pink lips which were in a tensed mode..

Suddenly she said disturbing his sight" Sir! I tied the bandage..it will be okay! Don't worry.."

"T-Thank you" he said with a smile on his face.☺️

She then left the cabin and went to do her work....

He was lost in his thoughts.. thinking about what happened to him at that moment..He thought about how he behaved rudely with her but still she cared for him...she tied him the bandage...
Those beautiful eyes she have which were talking about the simplicity she have and those pink lips which were just talking about her sweetness and that cute, pretty face which was just....
He couldn't explain any more.... he was amazed by her beauty...
This was the first time he was looking at her attractive face which were saying many things to him..
He never looked at any girl in his life but this was something strange happened to him!!

Helloo Readers!!
Pretty Long Update!
I hope you all like this story!!!
Next Update After 35 Likes & 10 Comments!!
Pls ignore my mistakes!!

Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️