Part: 59(Karan Manaoing Teju)

Hello Guyssss!!!
2nd update of the day!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Karan you messed up with it, this is the second time you made her cry. Ughh you're such an asshole. I went and sat beside her on the bed.

"Umm Laddoo!

"Hmm" her voice was sad.

"I need some almonds in this will you get them!"

She didn't say anything and got up. She came after few minutes and took glass from me and put the almonds in it and again went to sleep.

"Laddoo!"

"Hmm" This time it was annoyed.

"I want haldi in it!"

She again got up and went. I had a plan that when she comes I'll scare her and then she'll hug me. Ya this is good. So I was standing behind the door I heard her footsteps. Ok Karan get ready. And she entered,
BOOOO I did and looked at her. I had done the biggest mistake, the whole haldi was over her. Wtf Karan you are gone now. She was giving me the death glare. I messed up once again. Karan go and break your head on a wall.

But she didn't do anything and took her clothes from the almirah and went in the bathroom.

TEJU'S POV

This idiot he should say sorry for what he did but he tried to scare me. I'm not going to talk to him he's troubling me so much. And who puts almonds in haldi idiot. I had a shower and came out when I was above the ground. Yes Karan lifted me in his arms.

"Hey leave me let me go!" I shouted.

Karan: No!

"But why what did I do??"

Karan: Nothing!

"Then put me down!"

He put me down I was about to leave. When he caught my waist and pulled me close.

"What do you want Karan?"

Karan: Sorry!

"You want sorry I don't have it!"

Karan: You only have it he kept his chin on my shoulder.

"How??"

Karan: Im sorry Laddoo I shouted on you I was frustrated so..!

"So you'll shout on me??"

Karan: No I know that I shouldn't shout on you but....

"See Karan you should try to control your anger this is wrong you can't do this all the time and then say sorry!" I came out of the hug

Karan: But I'm really sorry Laddoo!!

"No I'm really angry with you now!"

I tried to have some fun with this scared Karan. I have a plan too. It'll be so much fun to see him like that.

The Next Day

The last night Karan was still trying to convince me but I didn't get convinced. So he had no other option so he slept. I woke up and saw Karan still sleeping. I had a bath and came out still he was sleeping. I went down and made coffee for him and went up this time I could hear the water sound from the bathroom. Hmm so he woke up.

"Laddoo will you give me the towel!" He said.

And I went and bought the towel. I knocked the door he opened it and put his hand out.
I kept the towel in his hand and was leaving when he pulled me inside.I closed my eyes quickly

Teju: Eww Karan you're naked why are you being so shameless?

Karan: Hello madam I'm not naked ok!

Teju: Oh!!! She opened her eyes.

The scene made her go mad. He was totally wet and shirtless and as usual his abs and muscles seducing her.

Karan: Laddoo don't look at me like that I feel shy! He was acting!

Teju: Oh really then why you pulled me in??

Karan: To do this!

Teju: Do what???

Karan: This!

He was taking footsteps closer to her

Teju: What? She was walking behind, And banged on the wall.

Teju in mind: God! I hope he doesn't do anything to me.

Karan: This! And he put on the shower. The water was really cold.

Teju: Karan you idiot the water is sooo cold!

Karan: Aww then say it's ok!

Teju: No!

Karan: Then wait here only!

Teju: No way!

Karan: Then say it's ok!

Teju: Karan you can't force everyone everytime to forgive you!

And she pushed him and left. Yeah this was also a part of acting.

KARAN'S POV

Damn This girl is so angry with me. Karan you shouldn't Have Shouted on her. Now I'll have to do something for her to forgive me. But what? Push-ups? No way my hand is not ok and if I do it with one hand she'll think I'm an monkey Then what? Poem no it's old fashioned. Dinner date? No she's not talking properly to me. Then what the fuck should I do. Yeah I got an idea, Karan you can do it go ahead. I went out and saw laddoo is not there. Maybe she's there down. I'll wait here only let her come to call me for lunch then I'll work on my plan.

Some time later! Yeah she's coming Karan act like your working. She came and started looking at me. Yes she's coming near me. She sat beside me and yeah she snatched the laptop.

"Karan I told you so many times stop touching the laptop!" She said.

Karan: Oh sorry!

Teju: Come let's have lunch it's ready!

Karan: Hmm!

And she went. Maybe she thought I'll follow her. She came back yes plan is working.

Teju: Karan I said come to eat lunch?

Karan: Hmm!!!

Teju: What hmm?

Karan: I have some work with you!

Teju: Me?

Karan: Yes!

Teju: What?

Karan: It's not now it's later!

Teju: Later?

Karan: Yes later!

Teju: Okay Come to eat now!!!

Karan: Yeah coming!

And he came to eat lunch. As usual she fed him, he really liked to take care of him. He's really like a kid to handle. But what's the work? She's really excited.

To be Continue.....

Here is the next update!!!
I hope you all are liking ittt!!!
Do likes and comments!!!

And don't forget to read my another story;
TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ YOUR CHOTU & NEW WRITER ❤️