Part: 42(Wedding Functions)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

The next day

Teju's POV

I woke up and went and had bath. When I came out my Dad was standing in front of him there was a big box. He saw me and said "Good morning Tejasswi"
Teju feels sad and said sorry papa, i spoke to you in the wrong way and started crying!

Teju's Dad: It's okay Teju.

Teju: "Good morning dad, but what's in this box?"

Teju's Dad: "Today is your mehendi ceremony so you're going to wear this ok!"

Teju: Ok Dad!!

Teju's Dad: Should I send the beautician?

Teju: No Dad I'll do it on my own.

Teju's Dad: Ok get ready fast everyone is waiting down. (Teju's Relatives have arrived)

Teju: Yes Papa!!

And He left. I quickly went and opened the box. I had a beautiful light green colour sharara and some jewelleries. I wore them and applied some light make up and went down.

When I went down I saw all the guests, probably all were Ladies

When I went down I saw all the guests, probably all were Ladies. As it was a mehendi ceremony only ladies will come. When they saw me they took me and made me sit on a chair decorated with flowers and started drawing beautiful designs on it. I couldn't move for many hours, my other friends also having their hands filled with mehendi. After nearly 2 hours they completed my one hand. They took my other my legs were still left. It took them nearly 8 hours to complete everything. And as mehendi was on my legs too I couldn't walk.

Now all the ladies had started moving out. Slowly everyone left.

Teju: Dad!!!

Teju's Dad: Yes beta you want anything?

Teju: Papa I'm hungry!

Teju's Dad: Ok wait I'll get you food.

Dad bought me food. And started feeding me we were talking about my childhood, when suddenly I saw tears in his eyes

Teju: Dad you're crying?

Teju's Dad: No I'm not.

Teju: Don't lie to me!

Teju's Dad: Hmm

Teju: Why are you crying??

Teju's Dad: After so many years I'm feeding my baby And she's become so big that she's getting married tomorrow!

Teju: Papa you can always feed me and for you I'm always a little girl ok!!

"Ok" and he hugged me.

He fed me and left me in my room. I was trying to sleep, but then I noticed that Karan didn't call me or msg me the whole day. Did he die for what?? No I'm not calling him. I am happy that I am getting married with Karan...But I am hurt with Karan, he has done a lot of wrong by kidnapping my father.

And one more thing, Dad had earlier refused for marriage with Karan and now he himself is making all the preparations..what happened, that dad has changed.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. What the fuck I can't pick up my hands are full of Mehendi what to do now. Leave itt!! I don't want to talk to Karan anyway... I hate him!!!

Next day Karan's POV

I called her so many times yesterday she didn't pick up. What's her problem?? I know I kidnapped her father... I should not have done this.. but I was also helpless.. I thought Teju would trust me that I would not do anything like this... but no, Teju doesn't trust me....The relationship where there is no trust, that relationship can never work well... I am very hurt by this... I will do this marriage and will follow it as a deal only!!

I went and had bath today was our marriage I wanted to discuss something with her I called her in the afternoon at 12:00 this time she picked up

"Hello" she said.

Karan: Why didn't you pick up my phone??

Yesterday was the mehendi ceremony so my hands were full that's why! She said rudely.

Karan: Okay!! See you at the wedding venue bye!!

Teju: Hmm Bye!!!

Teju's POV

I woke up I don't know when I went to sleep. I was damn tired because of the ceremonies, Yes today is my wedding with that emotionless person. I got from my bed and went to have a shower. I was so tired that I got up in the afternoon. I came out wore my clothes and went down Dad was doing something.

(Saare Stories Mai Shadi Ke Functions likhe jaate hai...but mai nhi likh rhi...I will write in short!!)

Teju: Good morning Dad!

Teju's Dad: Good afternoon come on get ready we need to reach there!

Teju: Okay!!

And we left. I decided to get ready there only. Who will roam in that bridal lehenga. So we went there with all our required things. We reached before the groom abd went inside the room. The beautician was already waiting for us!!!

To be Continue....

Precap~ TEJRAN WEDDING & After Scenes!!

Here is the next chapter of the story!!!
Itne saare log story Read krte hai...to vote kyu nhi krte...agar aap sabko story nhi acchi lagg rhi hai to plz let me know.. because mai apna bohot time yaha invest krti hu...but response is so low..it hurts!!!
If aise hi chalta rha then I will end this soon!!

Plz give your feedback in comments section!!
Thank you!!!
And show some love to my new story:
TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ YOUR CHOTU & NEW WRITER ❤️