Survive

Y/n was now alone in the large dark room. The crackling of the torches was all that he could hear.

But not long after, he could hear the thundering sound of the rifles. He could feel the vibration of it through the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha: H-Hey...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sneak up on you!

Sasha said, filled with fear as she crawled away from the titan.

Bertholdt: Sasha missed!

Jean: Someone help them!

The titan reached down for her but was stopped when someone fired another rifle shot, hitting it right in the eyes. This caused it to stumble back and give Mikasa a clear and easy kill.

They turned around to see y/n standing there with a rifle. He tossed it to the ground, the barrel still smoking.

Sasha: Mikasa! You saved me!

Mikasa: It's not me. You should be thanking me.

Mikasa said, motioning to y/n. Sasha turned around and lunged at y/n, pulling him into a hug.

Sasha: Y/n, you're my hero!!!

Y/n: Are you alright, Sasha?

He soflty asked.

Sasha: Yeah, thanks to you!

Connie: Thanks, Annie.

Annie: Don't mention it.

Reiner and bertholdt approached the girl.

Reiner: Hey Annie. We're glad you're alright.

Annie shot them both a glare before walking over to y/n.

Annie: So you decided to show up...

Y/n looked away from her, not wanting to look her in the eyes.

Y/n: I just got worried, is all.

Annie hummed in response before walking past him.

Armin: Thank you, Y/n! You showed up at just the right time. Again, thank you for pulling through.

Y/n: Don't mention it. I just wanted to do one that last good thing.

Armin raised an eyebrow.

Armin: Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

Y/n didn't answer him and walked past him to grab odm gear. Armin watched as he walked away, with worry.

All as a group, they exited the warehouse. Ready to combat those monsters. But as they rendezvous with the others, they witnessed the unthinkable. Viewing from a rooftop, the mysterious titan stood there, surrounded by titans that were gnawing on him.

Y/n: Why are they doing that? They're eating their own kind?

Just then, it turned its attention to an approaching titan. It glared at it as if it had significance. He then lunged forward and bit down onto its nape and lifted it into the air.

Y/n watched with shock as he then slammed the titan onto the ground, killing It. Before he could get a word out, the titan let out another roar before falling down dead. Its nape bursts open to reveal eren jeager.

He's alive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While everyone else was forced to wait for further orders, eren was taken to the rear gate along with armin and Mikasa.