Chapter 8 - Friends and a Night from Hell.

Harry and Draco spent the night in the Burrow, but left back to the school, next day around lunch time, after having talked with both Fred and George about the night before, where the twins promised that they would never utter a word to anyone about it, living or dead, creature or plant.

"But why, exactly...?" George asked, right as the two boys were about to leave. "Why what?" Harry asked and turned to them both once more. "Why keep it a secret?" Harry sighed and nodded to Draco, who hummed and raised a brow, the two having a silent conversation, in the mean time, Fred and George both looked at one another before conversing.

"They really are a couple, 'ey?"

"Yeah, ya don' sa'."

"Wha' ya think they talkin' 'bout?"

"No idea. You?"

"Nope."

"Well... As you know, Draco's family is not really, trustworthy, and until Draco is of age, he has to live under the same roof as them. Draco becomes of age, this year in June, and therefore, he kind of wants to wait until coming out and if too many knows about the relationship between us, it'll spread like wildfire." Harry said and the twins nodded, understanding what he meant, and why that would be for the best.

"Okay then. Have fun at school." They both waved them off, and then the two flooed to McGonagalls office, which startled the poor woman, but she just waved the two away and they left to get cleaned up before lunch.

A couple of more students had already arrived, but not enough had come back that the houses had to sit together, yet. Harry and Draco still sat together at the edge of the Slytherin table, no one paying much attention to them, or, that was until someone yelled out. "DRACO FUCKING MALFOY!" Both Harry and Draco knew that voice, and they both stilled.

Pansy and Blaise had entered the school. They weren't even inside of the dining hall yet, and the teachers all groaned. Harry wondered if he should book it now, or if he should wait it out with the blonde. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA!" Pansy yelled out and then they entered the dining hall, both of them looking directly over at the two by the slytherin table. "EEEEK!" She exclaimed and ran over, arms out in a hugging gesture.

Blaise silently walked behind her, giving a short wave, and shaking Harry's hand. Now all attention was on them. Harry was shaking hands with a Slytherin, and eating with them? Then Pansy hugged him and he hugged back with a smile, patting her back. The people were too stunned to speak. Pansy sat down beside Harry, Blaise sitting on the opposite side of the table with Draco.

"SO! What have you two been up to?" Pansy asked, giving off way too much energy. "We'll tell you behind closed doors..." Draco said and suddenly the female grew very serious. "Something bad happen..?" Both Blaise and Pansy noted how Draco and Harry eyed one another in a 'silent-conversation' type of way.

They let it be and just ate, all four of them leaving for the Slytherin dormatory. "My room..." Draco said and they went up there. "Eyy! Man you re-" Confused look around from both Blaise and Pansy. "-decorated... Mate, what happened?"

Harry and Draco seated themselves on the bed and gestured for the other two to accompany them. "So... As we all know, in a few days the whole school will be back..." It would be Saturday when they all arrived, so no classes. "But... You should know, that Harry has swapped houses... The sorting hat sorting him into Slytherin instead." Draco said, which made both Blaise and Pansy look with wide eyes at the boy sitting before them.

"Harry Potter... The golden boy, a Snake?" Blaise asked and let out a 'gasp', which they all let out a little laugh at.

Draco and Harry shared some stuff about what had been going down through out the vacation, leaving out the... Heated times, and the fact that they were dating, kind of wanting to savour the whole thing before coming out with it.

It was like the good old times, when Harry would sneak in and they would stay up all night, having fun and just spending time together. Sometimes they would meet up in the astronomy tower, blankets and snacks and have a sleep over.

"The Slytherins are holding a 'welcome back after new years' party, a couple days from now. Please tell me you're both showing up." Harry and Draco looked a bit hesitant, but then Blaise chimed in. "After the youngest have gone to bed, year 4 and up continue to party and it usually gets a little more interesting." He said and the two sighed, nodding their heads.

Pansy and Blaise left to their rooms, as they still had to unpack.

Draco and Harry used a spell to lock the door and then cuddled up on the bed together, taking in the other as it may be their last cuddle without constant disruption, until summer vacation. Then Draco said. "My father owled me..." Harry furrowed his brows and hummed, not understanding where the blonde wants to go with this. "He wants me to kill Dumbledore... To prove myself worthy for the deatheaters... And use an item in the room of requirements to get deatheaters into the school, safely." Harry stayed silent, he could hear how Draco's heart rate, spiked. He was nervous, worried, about what Harry would say.

"Draco... You don't have to worry... I'll always be by you. You will write back to your father and tell him that you're planning everything out with Snape, and then we'll go to Snape together..." Harry said and turned in Draco's arms to look into the grey eyes that he loved so much. Draco took a few breaths and nodded, laying his forehead against Harrys.

"Come on... Let's sleep... We can eat tomorrow..." Harry said and took out his wand, casting a spell that changed their clothes and laid the covers over them, shutting the blinds and turning off any light in the room, as well as putting up a ward to keep anyone who might want to enter, out.

"Yeah... Sounds like a good idea..." Draco said and gave Harry a small kiss on his forehead. And so they fell asleep.

-----------------

Harry had violent nightmares and felt like he was burning in his sleep. He was trembling and sweating bullets, which made Draco turn in his sleep, no longer sleeping as heavy as he did before. But the thing that woke him up completely. Was the scream of agony which ripped itself out of Harry's throat.

Draco jumped up on the bed and looked to his side to see Harry with tears streaming down his cheeks, cluthing his head and arching his back on the bed, sweat pouring off of him and his eyes closed. "Harry!?" Draco exclaimed and tried to wake the ravenette, but he just screamed and cried out.

"MAKE IT STOP! AGHH!"

Draco was at a loss of what to do, when there was a sound of pounding on the door.

"DRACO?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" It was Pansy. Harry let out another scream and Draco raised his wand to the door, unlocking and unwarding it. Pansy and Blaise ran in, turning on the light as they did. "Holy shit..."

They both said and then Blaise hurried over. "Draco! Help me! We have to get him to Snape!" He yelled over the screams, to which Draco nodded and grabbed Harry, carrying him, Blaise helping him hold the thrasing ravenette.

Pansy gripped Harry's shirt and then took out her wand, apparating them all to Snapes office, the professor hearing the scream and jumping out of bed with wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" He yelled and walked out of his chambers, his eyes widened at the sight of the four Slytherins. "Make it stop! Please!" Harry yelled out and Snape hurried over. "Come with me." He said and lead the four over to a couch, which he made them lie Harry down on, and they did.

"Pansy, get me the vial with golden liquid in it from my cabinet." He said and pointed in the direction of which he wanted her to go, which she did and hurried back with the item. He uncorked it and poured some out on his finger, smearing the liquid over Harry's forehead, right on the scar, with the help of Blaise holding Harry's arms down.

The screams didn't stop. "Hm... Not the only source of pain..." Snape muttered and then put the cork back on the flask, taking out his wand and mumbling a spell, holding his wand over Harry's body. His eyes widening.

"Not possible..." He said and all eyes were on him. He pulled Blaise aside, the male being a bit shaken up, but it all dissapated when Snape gripped Harry's arm and showed a glowing mark, of a skull with a snake.

"What..."