A/N

I usually hate when A/N's happen right in the middle of the story, especially if you don't have the add free Wattpad app. So, I put it at the end of the story instead, just a little information to the readers who are here, and will eventually show up.

Book/Part 2 is in the making. This one took me 5 or so days to complete and 2 days to edit. So you can expect the other one to be finished soon enough. Please no hate on this story, as I am merely doing this for fun, I am also doing this, because I have seen a lot of work not being puplished for years, and I find that to be a shame, so I wanted to create some stories, so that there were a few more finished Drarry stories to the collection. 

I hope this book finds the right audience and that you all like it. 

Peace out! <3

- Author Cupcake.

Edit: The new book has been puplished. Pls go check it out; Don't wanna go - Part 2 - The War. 
Where we dig into what happens during the war; With Harry - Ron - Hermione, as well as with the Silver and Bronze Trio.

Edit x2: The new Book has been puplished. When you have finished this, and part 2, you can go check out Don't wanna go - Part 3 - Our Goodbye. Where we get a glimpse of our favourite charecters life, after the war, little surprises here and there, with old friends and new ones surfacing. Have fun reading, and like always; Eat, sleep and drink plenty of water, my lovelies.

PS: I am truly sorry for all of the spelling mistakes here in the first book - and possibly even the second and third ones. English is not my first language, and at times I do not see it. If you want to, you can leave little comments here and there about words that you know are wrong, and I will do my best to change them. BYEEEEE<3