38. the Phoenix & Democracy

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n was completely unaware of what had just transpired in the occult research Club thankfully thanks to the power of Twilight healing courtesy of Asia Rias was completely healed as if nothing had ever happened but the mental scars of what she had experienced at the hands of two members of demon royalty Charlotte Morningstar and Octavia Goetia and the immortal serial killer Jalen Voorhees Y/n L/n is currently heading towards the occult research Club room when he got there he could hear aggressive arguing.

Rias: for the absolute last time I will not marry you and there's nothing you can say and or do to change my mind!!!

Y/n: hmm I wonder what's got her so riled up.

Y/n L/n decided to make an entrance in a funny way he used the reality Stone to create a shovel he grabbed the shovel he had created using the power of the reality Stone he walked over to to the door of the occult research Club he held the shovel like a golf club he shook his rear end a couple times like he was lining up a shot and soon enough he reeled back the shovel and began to Pummel the door with said shovel soon enough the door opened to reveal none other than the white haired Koneko.

Koneko: why did you Pummel the door with a shovel?

Y/n: the real question is why wouldn't I? and why don't you?

Koneko have the tiniest of smiles on her face she actually found her friend's Antics quite amusing.

Koneko: Y/n never change

Y/n: how can I do that when change is part of nature over our lifetimes we change into different people but above all else we must never forget the people who we used to be and we must learn change and evolve as time goes by.

Koneko: you're so wise

Y/n: what can I say TV teaches a lot.

Koneko: listen right now is not a really good time maybe you should go hang out with some of your other friends because right now is really not a good time.

Y/n: but why what's happening?

Koneko: trust me it's something you shouldn't get involved in.

Y/n: is it the reason why Rias has been acting funny yesterday and today?

A serious idea suddenly came to Koneko's mind she realized that there was a way to help her oldest friend.

Koneko: actually now that I think about it maybe you should come in.

Koneko opened the door and moved aside Y/n L/n entered the club room when he got in there he noticed a very strange blonde man the man standing behind him was a multitude of women Y/n L/n could tell through the power of the Soul Stone that this man was a pure-blooded devil and these women were his servants all whom are now reincarnated into the devil race as his servants.