Chapter 2!

I'M BACK!!!!
----------------------------------
Tris POV:
All I can do is sit and stare. Did those words really just come out of Four's mouth? Is there any possibility that I found Tobias after all these years!!! No don't get your hopes up Tris. "What's it too you? And how do you my full name!?!?" I yell at him after pulling him out of the cafeteria. His face slowly turns into a smile.
"Still feisty are we Bea?" That voice I know that voice. "Toby is that really you?" I ask my vision starting to cloud. But not so much I can't see him nod slowly. That's all he can do before I jump into his arms and full on sob into his shoulder. He just sits there and holds me in his arms, I think he might be crying as well but I'm to busy to look up. When I finally do look up he's staring at something, then I realize my sleeves got rolled up and he's staring at my cuts and scars. "Um I have to go." I say quickly and try to run away but he catches me too quickly. "Bea what's this?" He asks as he pulls my sleeves to my elbows. all I can do is cry. He pulls my face up with his thumb until we are looking into each other's eyes. Before I even know what I'm doing my lips are crashed into his, and shockingly he kissed back very eagerly may I add! When we finally pull back he rests his forehead on mine and smiles. "I love you Bea." My eyes started to water and I hugged him as tight as I could. Crying into his shirt as I gripped into him so tight afraid that if I let him go he might disappear. "Do you wanna come over to my house?" He asks quietly, I can tell how nervous he is by his tone of voice. I decided to mess with him. "Hmmmm, I'm going to have to think about that." Before I jump into his arms, of course he caught me and I planted a big kiss on his lips before responding " I think I might just take you up on that offer." He smiled at me and just held me tighter as we walked out of the school. He got held back a year so he can drive already! God I love this boy so much is all I can think when he puts me in the car. "Good to know Bea, I love you too" with that I look down, my face as bright as a tomato! He grabs my face gently and makes me look at him. "Don't worry I think it's cute when you blush." this just makes me blush even more! He just laughs and walks around to the driver's seat, and then we're off!
----->TIME SKIP<-----
We are laying on the couch with my head on Tobias' lap. I'm so happy he's finally back. Which reminds me I never did find out why he left me, just the thought makes me tear up. I turn in his lap so I'm looking up at him with tears streaming down my face. He looks down and his face immediately turns concerned! "What wrong?" He whisper to me, wiping my tears off. "Why did you leave me?" The tears just started coming down faster. " Awwww Bea, don't cry I didn't want to but I had too." he stood up and started taking off his shirt mr eyes grew 3x bigger after what happened last summer I don't know when or if I'll ever be ready to do that! thats when I realize a gorgeous tattoo on his back, but it's covering something, there scars, everywhere! I run and hug him, "who would do this to you?" he sighed "my father, that's the appeal to why I left because I had to get away from him. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. But all that matters is that your here right now with me, and we're happy together. And I love you more than you could every imagine." I cry into his shoulder but this time they're happy tears not sad. I slowly kiss him, which soon turns into a make out session. When I finally pulled away, I set my forehead on his and smile brightly. "I love you too, and I am happy that we're gonna be together for as long as I remember."
----------------------------------
Schools out!!!! I'll be updating a lot more or at least trying too!!!
Amelia