Chapter 3!!

Hey guys, I'm feeling much better. This chapter is gonna be really sad, but I hope you all really enjoy it!!!!!!!!

Tris POV:

(A few weeks after Tobias and Tris started dating)

Recently the bullying has started up again but I really don't want to bother anyone, so I've been keeping it to myself. I broke my promise I started cutting again but no one has noticed, I have also sadly been avoiding Tobias. There all right though he is to good for me, I am a piece of worthless trash and everyones life would be so much better without me. Therefore I have decided tonight since my entire family is going to be gone and no one will be here to stop me that I'm going to end it all and take my life away. It's for the better, I left a note for Tobias in his room it'll be too late by the time he gets home from work to stop me. I go to my room and right a note to my parents it's not as long as the one that I gave to Tobias but at least it will give them some closer. It reads: Dear Mom, Dad, and Caleb. I am sorry that you have had to put up with me and I know it would make your life easier if I was never born. I want you to all know I love you very much and I am sorry for what I am about to do but I have. ~Love Beatrice. I look at the clock next to my bed it's 4 PM its now or never. I go to my bathroom and grab my bottle of Anti-Depressants and go back to my window I look out the window and see Tobias in his room. SHIT!! He wasn't supposed to be home yet he's reading my letter he drops it and looks out the window he sees me and starts yelling something but I can't hear what he's saying, he takes off running out of his room I take all of the pills out of the bottle and start to take them quickly, when I was on my last pill I heard a pounding on my bedroom door , as soon as I took the last pill the door broke down and I saw Tobias staring at me and the empty bottle of pills in my hand and I heard sirens in the distance my vision began to become foggy and I felt Tobias catch me, He just kept repeating 'I love you please don't leave me yet, I'm not ready for you to leave me' over and over again and then I drifted into blackness.

Tobias POV: When he got home

Today I got off early I was so happy, Tris has been avoiding me and I am going to find out why. When I get to my room I see a note lying on my pillow with my name written on it. I would know that hand writing anywhere its from Tris I open it and begin to read.

Dear Tobias,

I am so sorry for what I am about to do, you deserve soo much more than me. I am nothing important nor special. Find a girl who is better for you someone who isn't as screwed up like me. I just want you to know that I love you and it wasn't your fault you couldn't stop me. I love you so much more than you could imagine that's why I have to do this so you can truly be happy without me. Goodbye forever.

Love, Bea

I look out my window and see MY BEA when she looks at me she looks scared and then I realize just what she meant shes going to kill herself I see the pills in her hand. I take off running out of my house and to hers I call 911 and when I finally get into her house I know I have to hurry, I run to her room and began pounding on the door when she doesn't answer I know I have no choice and break the door off the hinges I see her take the last pill and begin to fall to the ground I run towards her and catch her before she hits the ground. I hear the sirens approaching quickly I just hold her  and repeat "I love you please don't leave me yet, I'm not ready for you to leave me" over and over again until she blacks out the Paramedics take her away from me and began rushing down stairs I follow them and get in the back with her. I just sit and hold her hand when we get there I am forced to sit in the waiting room while she gets rushed into surgery. I decided it's a good time to call her family, they didn't answer though so I leave a message and continue to wait by myself. When the doctor finally comes out he calls me over. "Beatrice Prior downed a lot of pills, and your lucky you got there just in time if we had gotten there any later she would not have survived. She should make a full recovery and since her family is not here yet you may go sit with her, I think she'll need a hug when she wakes up." I start to cry "Thank you sir so much!" I run to her room and for hours I just sit holding her hand. Until she begins to stir, she looks over at me and begins crying, "Tobias, I love you" "I Love you too Tris"  For the rest of the night I just hold her in my arms until we both fall asleep.

I hope you all enjoy this extra long chapter!! Thank you so much all of you for your kind words! I love you all my lovlies, until nest time.

Amela