Chapter 4

Hello my lovelies I'm back.
Tris pov:
The only person allowed to see me for weeks were my family and Tobias but my family barely came. Tobias was here everyday as long as he was allowed to stay he didn't want to leave my side, today I'm going back to school and Tobias is picking me up and he refuses to let me do anything alone, which I wasn't complaining about. He found out I was bullied and now he's set on not letting anyone near me. Which I'm fine with honestly he's the only person I want to be near. My parents left on a business trip for a few months and Caleb is staying at a friends house so it's only me and Tobias. I never realize how much I love him till nor how much he loved me till I almost died and it killed him on the inside.  Right now we're getting ready for school well I am he's already done so he's downstairs making me breakfast. What would I do without that boy. While I was in my own little world I didn't even notice him in the room until he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Breakfast is ready baby. Are you ready?" Tobias asked with his morning voice still thick like damn!! "Ya I was just thinking lets go." I grabbed his arm running down the stairs him right behind I. He quickly picked me up and placed me on the counter. Where I ate my breakfast, it was silent but a comfortable silence. Then it was time for school. The money I dreaded.
-------------
Sorry it's really short I'll update a longer one soon!
Amelia