Prologue

How dare you steal my heart...

*********

The sun was shining on [Name]'s bedroom which was dark at first. Last night, [Name] worked late at her office. So today [Name] still finds it hard to open her eyes. It felt like the gravity on his bed was so strong that it could pull [Name] from waking up.

[Name], who fell asleep, was awakened by the vibration of her gadget. [Name] immediately looked for the location of her handphone. It disturbed [Name]'s sweet dream

Ah, it turns out it was a call from his co-worker, Ara.

"[Name]! What time is it? Why are you still not at the office? Hurry up! Don't forget, today there will be a new worker who wants an interview?" The woman's voice on [Name]'s handphone was heard grumbling.

"Huh, what time is it?" [Name] looked at the screen, and the time showed 9 am.

"What? 9 AM! Uuhh, too late! How come the alarm doesn't ring, anyway!?" [Name] immediately got up from the bed. She forgot to turn off the phone.

[Name] ran to her bathroom, to shower. Then change clothes in his room, and straight out of his apartment without breakfast. She also didn't bring breakfast, she can buy it later. Of course [Name] locked her apartment before leaving. By this time, [Name] was too late.

*********

"Huh... huh... luckily the office is near from my apartment..." [Name] finally arrived at one of the elevators in a multi-story building with breath panting for running. In the elevator, there are quite a lot of people. [Name]'s office was on the top floor, so it took a while for [Name] to get to her office.

Time went on, and one by one people came out of the elevator. The elevator continued to move upwards, leaving [Name] with a man who was dressed formally, his dark brown hair with some thin white strands. The man kept looking down, not daring to look at [Name].

On [Name]'s side, [Name] was afraid that the man would do strange things to her. Anyway, once the elevator stopped at its destination floor, she would immediately run away from that slightly odd man. Besides, [Name] was too late. She had to hurry before her boss got mad.

In the end, the elevator stopped at [Name's] destination floor. [Name] rushed to run out of the elevator. Hope to get there on time. But something embarrassing happened, [Name] slipped in front of the elevator door.

The man accidentally immediately held [Name] from falling. His hands which weren't too strong held [Name]'s waist tightly, so she wouldn't fall. But after that, the man released his grip. He just realized what he just did. The atmosphere became very awkward.

"Ah- um, sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry," said the man, he ran away leaving [Name].

"Eh sure, it's okay." [Name] also ran, trying to forget what had just happened. What a disgrace. But that man is fine~

*********

Finally, [Name] arrived at his office door. Apparently, the man had also arrived at the door and was knocking on the door.

Of course [Name] was surprised, what was he doing in [Name]'s office?

"What are you doing here?" [Name] asked the man.

"I'm the new worker," replied the man.

"Oooohh you're the new worker, okay, please come in first." [Name] opened the door of the room and invited the man to enter.

"Wait, you also want to enter the room-"

"I am the person who will interview you. Sorry, I'm late."

*********

"I'm really sorry I'm late. Earlier-"

"Sssshhhhhtt. Come on, just relax. I'm late too. Come sit in here."

"So, please introduce yourself."

"Good afternoon. I'm Sofan-"

"Huh, what? Sopan?"

"Sofan, ma'am."

"Huh, Sopan? You're really funny."

"Sofan, ma'am. S-O-F-A-N."

"Oh, I thought it was Sopan. 'Cuz you're really sopan. Can I call you Sopan? No objection, right?"

Sopan = Polite

"Of course. At home, I also like to be called Sopan."

"Okay, Sopan."

*********

...where is your modesty?

675 words.