[III/XV]

As long as we trust and are both loyal...

*********

They both enjoyed the fruit ice that they had just bought earlier during killing time before iftar. The fruit ice has lots of fresh fruit pieces. There's watermelon, mango, melon, papaya, dragon fruit, and jelly. What does it feel like? Of course, it's delicious.

"Pan, you really love me?" asked [Name], which made Sopan almost choke.

"Uhk- of course, [Name]. You don't believe me?"

"No... it's not like that, but I have many shortcomings. You've only known me 2/3 days, you haven't seen my true self. Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Well... it's okay. I can accept all of your shortcomings, as long as you also accept mine. What are your shortcomings that make you unsure?"

"I... can't cook," said [Name] with a face the red.

"Pppftt... AHAHAHA--"

"Shht!" [Name] immediately covered Sopan's mouth with her hand. She was very embarrassed. "Don't laugh."

"Mmpphh!"

"Haih..." [Name] let go of her grip.

"Aha... how can I not laugh. After all, you're cute."

"What's so funny, anyway? Hmph!" [Name] looked away from Sopan and puffed out her cheeks. Now she looks so adorable in Sopan's eyes!

"Ala... it's okay if you can't cook. I don't have a problem." Sopan really wanted to pinch [Name]'s cheeks.

"Ah yes, [Name], let's pray first."

...

No response from [Name].

"You sulk?"

"Humph."

"Ala... don't sulk... I didn't mean to."

"Sopan..."

"Ya?"

"We have to make a prenuptial agreement."

"Eeehh. Okay."

*********

"Sopan, what do you usually go home by?" asked [Name]. The two of them were walking together towards the parking lot at their office.

"I usually take the bus or train, why?"

"Want... me to deliver?"

"Eh. What are you riding??"

"Let's take my car, please." [Name] opened the car door to let Sopan enter.

"Eeeeehh, is this your car?" Sopan still not sure that he will be driven home by the woman. Yes, it's usually men who will take women home.

"Yeah. It's okay, just relax," [Name] said, smiling casually. "Later, you will tell me where your house is, okay?"

"O-Okay."

"[Name], about what you said earlier, why do you want us to make a prenuptial agreement? As far as I know, it costs quite a bit," Sopan asked while [Name] was driving.

"That... just in case," replied [Name], who was still focused on driving.

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe in you. It's just a precaution."

"Then, why do you want us to make a prenuptial agreement?"

"Long story."

"Short it down."

"Huft..." [Name] sighed. Then, I stared at Sopan for a moment. Don't worry, they're at a red light.

"From the beginning, I really didn't want to get married. I told myself, I can live alone, I don't need a man. But even so, I am a person who really falls in love easily. Right, you can make me fall in love with you."

"Huh, why did you say that to yourself?"

"I'm scared. I'm afraid to marry the wrong man. A man who acts like a father me. My father always wants to be treated like a king by my mother, but my father treats my mother, not like a queen. What I can hope for this time is that your attitude is not like my father's, that's why I want us to make a prenuptial agreement."

"[Name]... I don't know what to say, but I promise I will treat you like a queen."

[Name]'s tears dripped down, crying in tears with Sopan's words. She wiped the tears that fell from her eyes, "I hope you can keep your promise."

"And I'll also treat you like a king."

*********

It turns out that Sopan's house is quite far from her apartment and office, which makes [Name] go back and forth. But it doesn't matter to [Name], and it doesn't bother her either.

"[Name], thank you very much. Sorry to bother you." Sopan get out of the car.

"You're welcome. It didn't bother me at all, really. See ya!" [Name] waved her hand while smiling.

"See yaa!" Sopan returned [Name]'s wave and also smiled. That warm Sopan's smile makes [Name]'s heart melt.

'Whose child is it? how sweet! Don't be too sweet, please!'

*********

...then our future will definitely be beautiful.

Ahaha, hello! Long time not see. After a month, I'm back to update this book. A month ago, I wrote only the Bahasa version, now that version is finished. It means, it's time for me to switch to this version. Sorry for bad English & grammar, English is not my first language. I will try my best to change this to English version.

712 words.