[I/XV]

I want you completely...

*********

"Ooohhh, so you're going to Tangerang to make money?"

"Yeah, What do you think I'm going to Tangerang to do? Looking for leaves?"

Just the first day at the office, Sopan has got two co-workers. They are both named Fang and Gopal.

The sky had turned orange, the three men were walking together towards the parking lot.

"But, why do you work in tangerang? Your house is in Riau, you can just work in Riau."

"Yeah, how else, Fang. The salary in here is good enough for my daily needs. If in Riau, it's a bit difficult to find work. That's why I'm wandering," Sopan replied with a sigh.

"Shhht, Sopan," said Gopal in the middle of the conversation.

"Yeah?"

"You ... single, right?"

"Eh, not yet. Why?"

"Huh. Try to find a mate in here. There are many beau- uhk," Gopal's words were interrupted because Fang deliberately nudged him.

"Aaah, yeah, about that ... I wanted to. But it's kind of hard. So I'm just waiting for the match to come," Sopam said while scratching his neck, which didn't itch.

"That one person who interviewed you earlier, she's not married."

"Eh, seriously?"

"Yeah. But she's the only one who doesn't want to get married. There's a reason," said Fang, who suddenly connected with the conversation like a power pole.

"Whoaa, tomorrow try to invite her to lunch together. She's friendly to everyone, really! Maybe you are included," continued Gopal.

"But tomorrow is the first day of fasting. How are you?"

"Ah, yes, I forgot. Well, just invite her to go killing time before Iftar, it'll be fun."

"Killing time before Iftar?"

"Huuhh, spending time before Iftar, for example going for a walk."

"Ooohh, okay. Thank you, Gopal. I'll try it later," Sopan said with a sweet smile etched on his lips.

*********

"Huh ... fresh." Sopan just finished from his bath. Sopan comes out of the bathroom, now Sopan's body smells good. Until inside the bathroom there was still a scent.

"Sopaaan! Don't forget to have dinner together, okay!" said a man from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Solar!"

*********

"So, how about? Accepted?"

"Alhamdulillah, it was accepted ..."

"That's good. Are you there looking for a mate? Look for it, please!"

"Ehehe, yes. I met a woman earlier, she was friendly. She is also not married, she said."

"Whooaa. Hurry up and propose to her, before someone else proposes to her."

"But, Solar, my friend said, that woman really doesn't want to marry. She said there is a reason why she doesn't want to get married."

"Hmmmm, well, you find out first, what is the reason. Just try asking her."

"Yes. Once again, I'm sorry for bothering you because I live at your house. Next month I will be looking for a boarding house. But I thanks a lot to you, even though you is only my cousin, not my biological brother."

"Huuft Sopan, Sopan ... I already told you, you don't bother me, really. Me and my children are happy that Sopan can live here, they said they have friends to play with."

"Yeah, hehe."

"Okay... let's eat first," said Solar's wife. She put all the food she had just cooked onto the dining table.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow is the first day of fasting, what do you all want to prepare for iftar tomorrow?" asked the wife.

"My desr, instead of thinking about food for sahoor, you are thinking about food to Iftar," said Solar while tapping her wife's head with his hand.

"Ouch! Yes, sorry, honey. Besides, I can't wait to feel iftar again ..." The wife pursed her lips.

"How can you be funny like this, anyway." Solar pinched his wife's cheek fondly.

'When will I be able to experience this warm moment with my wife later?...'

*********

...forever, you and me, every day.

635 words.