7. It's Too Late - Tsubaki

You sit in your hospital bed waiting for Tsubaki. He would come everyday even if he had work at 7:00 p.m. You've been diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. It's been slowly killing you since you were 10.

You wait until 10:00 p.m. And begin feeling weaker and weaker. You slowly fall asleep. You know you're leaving but you try to fight so you could see Tsubaki once more.

The next day...........

Tsubaki wakes to the alarm blaring in his ears. He looks at the time. "Oh no."
He runs grabs some clothes on and runs down the stairs while pulling his pants up.

He gets in the car puts the key in the ignition and starts speeding down the highway. When he gets to the hospital, he runs for the doors.

He runs past the receptionist, calling him and sprints to the elevator. He waited for two seconds and decided it was taking to to long. So he took the stairs when he finally reached your room it was too late.

Your body lay with a blanket covering it. He sees your hand and holds it. He starts to cry.

"No you can't be gone, I love you. You hear that Y/N, I fucking love you. And I need you, so come back!!! Please come back."

More tears escape his eyes as the doctors drag him away.

................................................................

Hope you liked it, @InfernityChick