4. Tutoring - Yusuke

You and Yusuke have been in the same class for most of the semester completely avoiding eye contact.

In class Yusuke wrote the last few words of the notes and the bell rang. He started gathering his things but heard the teacher say "Yusuke, I would like to see after class."

He walks to the teacher's desk in front of the room. She starts with how his grades are low and if anything at home is happening.

He answers no. But he's lying to himself ever since he notice Y/N in class he can't keep his mind off of her.

She continues to talk then he hears "....you've been assigned a tutor. It is one of your fellow classmates. Meet back here after school to meet up with her."

"What?! I don't want a tutor." He sighs and walks out of the room.

He trots to the classroom and sees Y/N reading a book. When she hears him she looks up and smiles.

His heart skips a beat. They start the lesson. She smiles and laugh at his funny remarks.

When they're done . They pack up and are about to leave when Yusuke stops Y/N before she leaves.

"Um,........Would you like to.......go out with me?" He whispered but she still heard what he said.

She placed a gentle smile upon her face. "Sure, I would love to." She expresses with a hand on her chest"

"I'll walk you home, Y/N."
"Okay, let's go.

And we walk out of the class, hand in hand.