5. Work - Natsume

You work in a gaming company. You've had your eyes on Natsume . He's very handsome, so all the women the department are distracted when he's at work. So he was moved to a different department.

All the women on your floor were so "devastated" so they didn't work as fast. You were sad that he left but that didn't stop you from doing your work.

You were at your desk when a man came to saying the boss needed you.

As you make your way to the office, you hear gasps and mumbling about you probably getting fired.

You sigh and continue. As you turn the last corner to the manager's office, you see a flash of orange hair.

Immediately wonder why Natsume would be here.

You turned the knob slowly and entered. "Great, you got here just in time. " you hear.

You look up to see Natsume turning around and smile. "Take a seat, Y/N".

"Since you two are the best in both of your own businesses , the CEO wants to put you together for a special project. Both of you posing as a couple". " We don't know what he's planning, but we're hoping for the best."

"The CEO wants you two to be more comfortable with each other. So he's decided that you will be living together."

You stiffened when you heard what he said. Move in with the hottest guy in the company? God this going to be bad.

.........

You've been living together with Natsume for a month now. You're starting to fall for Natsume more and more. You just want his lips and body...Wait, What?

You've had some embarrassing encounters.
Example 1: He came really close, with you leaning against the wall of the closet. But turns out you were just blocking the way.
Example 2: He had gone into the shower first, so you waited. When he came out, he had a towel hanging low on his waist and his chest dripping with water.
Example 3: You were walking towards the couch and he was in front. He turned and you tripped. You both landed on the couch with you on top. You feel his "you know what" on your inner thigh. You look up and see him blushing.

You feel a tap on your shoulder.
You had completely forgotten that Natsume was talking to you, in the hallway.

"Are you okay?, your face is turning red." His low voice laced with worry as he raised his hand to your head.

You hold his hand and say "I'm okay." You force a smile.

"I know you were thinking about something." He said.

You blush even harder. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He leans in until your back is against a wall. Uh-oh you've trapped yourself.

You look straight into his eyes and notices flashes of lust.

He pressed his body against yours. And before you could protest. He smashs his lips on yours. You immediately put your arms around his neck.

As if made for each other, your lips fit perfectly. He moves his lips to your neck. His hands roam your body.
Up your thighs and under your shirt.

"Nastume, mmm".

You unbutton his shirt and placed your hands on his toned chest.

Before Nastume could pull off your top, the phone rings.

You stare into Nastume's lust filled violaceous eyes. You break eye contact and run to grab the phone.

"Hello?" You pant.

"Hello, this is the CEO. Are you alright? You sound out of breath." He asked, curious.

"Yes. I just came from upstairs. That's all."

He hesitated. "Alright then."

You release a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Anyway, we need you and Natsume here. We have a meeting."

"Okay, give us an hour. See you soon, bye."

"When we get back we'll finish this." Natsume smirked and started to get ready.

----------------------------------------------
😐
----
😐
----
😐

😐

😐

😐

😐

😐

----------
I don't know what I just wrote.
...................
Okay i know I haven't updated since like six months ago. But hear me out.

Okay every time i want to write my Algebra or biology teacher throws a test at me and I have to have straight A's the whole year. Not because of my parents but I want to accomplish this.

And you know it's the end of the year and now we're doing, you know NOTHING!!!So I'll try to write way closer time periods. POSSIBLY EVERY WEEK OR TWO. *

PLUS I GOT INTRODUCED TO K-POP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Korean pop, just so you know)

I JUST CANT EVEN, UGH . THOSE MEN ARE SO DAMN HOT!!! I COULD MELT. -///- 😍😍😍😍😍☺️😊
AYIIIII (IM MELTING)😵😵😱😲😲

ALSO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I WROTE SO MUCH. JUST SO MUCH EMOTION.

+By the way I was probably thinking of Jonghyun of Shinee when I wrote this.
cough cough ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Video for you of him!😋

*NO PROMISES!!!!!!!!!!!

But LOVE YA!!!!!

P.S Jonghyun's eyes are just.... Nope
Not gonna even🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅
Just walk away
Walk away🙅🙅
(Walking away) 🚶🚶🚶🚶
Runs back because you just can't!!!💃

God save me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏