1. Hospital Visit - Azusa

You walk toward the nurse behind the desk. She asks "How may I help you?".

You lean against the desk and answer "I'm here to see Azusa Asahina."

She says "He's in room 304, in the second hallway. Let me get you a Visitors Pass."

As she finds one and hands it to me she asks "Is Azusa your boyfriend?"

You blushed at the thought of Azusa being your boyfriend .

If only he realized you loved him and his step-sister didn't.

But you could only dream. You shake your head "No". She asks " Are you Y/N?" You nod "Yes".

She smiles and asserts " It's so nice to finally meet you."

You give her a questioning look.
She notices and answers "Azusa talks about you all the time about you being his best friend and thinks your beautiful. Always describing your e/c eyes and h/c hair."

Your eyes widened " Really? Did he say anything else?".

"No, but he wanted to tell you something. You should go."

You say thank you and start walking towards Azusa's room.

The door is open and you walk in. Azusa is sitting up in his bed looking out the window.

When he hears you, he turns around and smiles.

"Hey, Y/N". You blush and look away. "Hi, Azusa. How are you?"

He answers "I'm fine. Why don't you take a seat?"

"Okay" you say as you walk toward the chair next to the bed.

You both sit silence for a minute then Azusa speaks "Y/N, I...."

He looks away. He's blushing?! " Y/N, I love you." Your heart skips a beat and starts pounding like a drum. " I feel the same way." You answer.

He turns to look me in the eyes "Really?"
"Yes, I was scared you were going to reject me, so I hid my feelings." "Well, I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You smile and your e/c glisten as you say " Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend!"

You lean against his chest. "Y/N" You look up at him "Ye-" before you finish, he kisses you. You both part and smile.

🌹👑You finally found your prince charming.👑🌹

A/N: I hope liked it!
e/c- eye color
h/c- hair color
Y/N- your name