Villain or hero?! What's your take?

Izuku: hey

Hawks: Hey there! What's up?

Izuku: ah nothing much and you

Hawks: Just enjoying a nice day. What about you? Anything interesting going on?

Izuku: I am debating if I should be a villain in the future. It seems nice at the moment.

Hawks: Hmm, that's not a decision to take lightly. Do you think being a villain is the only way to achieve your goals?

Izuku: no, but I am sure I can get away with murder

Hawks: Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I understand that being a villain can be attractive, but you need to remember that it doesn't come without consequences. There are always repercussions, and it's important to think through those before making a decision.

Izuku: I know...

Hawks: Good. It's always best to take the time to consider the pros and cons. Life doesn't have to be all or nothing, there are a lot of other options out there.

Izuku: but there is this bully and I am sick of it

Hawks: I hear you. But if you choose to go down the villain route, it will be hard to turn back. There are other ways to deal with situations like this, like standing up to the bully or going to someone for help. It's important to evaluate the risks and consequences before taking any drastic measures.

Izuku: I tried but they say I am making up things

Hawks: That's tough. Have you talked to a trusted friend or adult about it? Confiding in someone can be a great way to find clarity and support.

Izuku: there is none

Hawks: It can be hard to find someone to listen when no one believes you, but don't give up. There are people out there who will listen and believe you. I'm sure your situation can be improved, but it takes strength and courage.

Izuku: Can you maybe help out?

HAwks: I'm here to talk, if that's what you need. I think it is important to talk through your options and get some guidance before making a big decision. In the meantime, know that you can always reach out to me if you want an unbiased opinion.

Izuku: But aren't you a hero? Can't you do something about the situation?

Hawks: Heroes don't always have to use their strength or Quirk to solve a problem. Sometimes the best heroes are those who can use their wits and intelligence to find a peaceful resolution. Don't be afraid to reach out for help when you need it and don't be afraid to ask for advice.

Izuku: sigh

Izuku: Well you are no help!

Hawks: Well I am more a limelight hero and I wish I could help but I don't know how buddy.

Hawks: Don't worry tho. Let's work together and find a solution that works for you.