As long as it lasts

Keigo: Hey little bunny!

Izuku: What's up pigeon!

Keigo: Well, I'm feeling great, thank you for asking! How about yourself?

Keigo: Did you just call me a pigeon?

Izuku: Sure did.

Keigo: Why?

Izuku: Why not?!

Keigo: Cause I am not a pigeon!

Izuku: And?

Keigo: sheesh!

Keigo: I feel like this is no use.

Keigo so back to the topic how are you yourself?!

Izuku: Ah just tired.

Keigo: Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you should take a break and get some rest?

Izuku: Why is everyone telling me that?!

Keigo: Maybe it's because they care and want you to get the rest you need to be your best.

Izuku: but what if I don't want to be the best?!

Keigo: That's totally fine! You don't have to be the best to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. Everyone has their own set of goals and paths in life, so it's important to find the one that works best for you and make the most out of it.

Izuku: You sound like a robot.

Izuku: You know that, right?

Keigo: Gosh! You got me.

Izuku: ?

Keigo: I am letting my phone just do some speach to text.

Izuku: OmO 

Izuku: So it was something bad.

Keigo: Had it worse.

Izuku: Stop joking around.

Keigo: So what about that story game?

Izuku: You want to do it again?

Keigo: Yup. You up for it?

Izuku: Sure.

Keigo: Once upon a time there was a dragon who had been trapped in a deep, dark cave for many years. The dragon had been longing for a way out of this treacherous prison, and one day he heard a voice calling out to him from the outside. It was a young sorcerer, offering the dragon a chance to break free and be free again. 

Izuku: the dragon accept but little did he know what would happen to it

Keigo: little did the dragon know, the sorcerer had an ulterior motive in mind. The sorcerer wanted to use the dragon's immense powers to take over the world, and so he cast a spell on the dragon to make it obey his every command. The dragon was powerless to resist, and the sorcerer used it to wreak havoc on the land. 

Izuku: Arlight you are soo talking about yourself.

Keigo: Hahaha you got me again.

Keigo: And I know that you are the bunny from the last one and tried to tell me how much you are bullied.

Izuku: Sorry... I just don't want tot talk about it.

Keigo: It's fine. Just remember as long as I am here you can talk to me