I'M DREAMING RIGHT?.... RIGHT?

AN: No picture is mine. Except the OCS.

"Sakura Chan?..."
......
"Sakura Chan?"
"Mmmnn"
"SAKURA CHAN!"
"WHAT!!" Sarah Smith woke to angrily respond the shaking her from her sleep while giving her another name. She just went to to sleep after watching a Naruto episode where the hero was using his final transformation to defeat a villain known as Ishiki. A habit of hers ever since she was little as she consider the anime as her bedtime story. And then she decided to get an early sleep for tomorrow secretary work . But as soon as she shutted her eyes, an unknown idiot came from nowhere and started shaking her while naming her someone else.

She was about to give the intruder a lesson for life but suddenly stopped to stare at him. Standing in front of her was a boy with a spiky sunny blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and cat like whiskers cheeks. Only one person has that kind of looks, and that person is actually a fairy tale. "You have 2 seconds to abort whatever prank you just planned before I commit my first murder ." She told the cosplay in an annoyed tone. It's not the first time she's been in this situation. Her fellow workers have always teased her as an Otaku which actually she wasn't. They even went as far as dressing up as those characters just to make fun of her, though she never paid attention to any of them. But the boy she's facing prove that they went too far. And the fact that she just woke up in a classroom just worsen her mood.

The boy, however, stepped back in fear while vigorously waving his hands. "It's not a prank Sakura Chan. I swear. Our sensei just arrived and asked us to meet him on the roof." He responded in panic.

Sarah rose an eyebrow. The boy really knows how to act. But now she thought about it, there's no way they'll be able to take her to another location without her noticing it. Not only that but she can also sense some strange energy coming from the boy . Making it too weird to be a setup. "Uh Sakura Chan, is something wrong ?" The boy worriedly asked. Sarah looked at the boy who she knew as the one and only Naruto Uzumaki. Or his preteen idiot version. Whatever happened, he must think that she's Sakura Haruno. And then closest logical explanation is that, she just arrived in the Dreamland.

Well , she'll think of that situation soon. But first thing first, "I'm fine Naruto. Just go ahead, I'll be there soon." She a assured him. Naruto just nodded before happily skipping to the roof, probably exited to meet his new sensei .

As soon as he left, Sarah went to the nearest window to check her reflection but instead of a red haired woman with onyx eyes, she saw a pink haired girl with Jade eyes and a large forehead. Sarah raised her right hand and waived and the other girl copied the exact movement . She sighed, ' well, that explains me being Sakura . And now to try and wake up.' she took out a ninja dagger from a hostler strapped on her right leg and stabbed her left hand with it. The pain she received was so unbearable, tears flowed freely down her face. She then removed the dagger and putted it back in the hostler all while controlling her breathing . ' That's Alright. I somehow magically woke up in this fictional world as Sakura, the weakest character' she then looked at her bleeding hand. ' And I'm bleeding. I'm Sakura and I'm bleeding .....' she kept repeating that until she found the smartest option , "HOLY SHIT! THAT FUCKING HURTS!"

Minutes later, Naruto rushed in, panicking. "What's wrong Sakura Chan? Are you ok? What happened?" He asked, worried. Sarah then Absentmindedly told him what happened "Nothing, I just stabbed my hand in an attempt to wake up from this nightmare." "Worth trying." She quickly added after realizing what she just did. After an akwardd silence from what she thought it was, Naruto surprisingly responded "That's alright. I actually got myself stabbed many times because I too thought me being teamed up with teme was a bad dream."
"......."
"........"
"......"
"......"
" You saw nothing and this conversation never happened."
" Fine by me."

(Fun fact: Sakura Haruno is the only member of konoha 12 to have perfect chakra control in one day.)