MORTAL KOMBAT: ITACHI REDEMPTION PART 1: ITACHI VS RAIDEN

(An: I'm sorry for the long hold. I have to attend to my mom funeral and I still feel down. But I'll try to keep updating.  For the love you gave to this story during my absence, here's a part of an Mk Naruto crossover that I decided to create.)

FIGHT 1: VS RAIDEN.

A flock of Crows were flying over the special forces desert command. They soon flew to the ground and bounded together to form Itachi in his anbu outfit. 

At the other side of where he was standing, a lightning bolt struck the ground before suddenly forming Raiden.

Itachi: Why were you attacking my clan?

Raiden: The Uchiha Clan, Like many others, were a threat to earhtrealm. I did what I should to defend it.

Itachi: That, Raiden, was a mistake.

Both fighters prepare to fight each other.

MK ANNOUNCER: FIGHT!

Raiden went first, attempting an electric fly, but Itachi blocked it, causing the thunder god to spin.

Using it to his advantage, Itachi launched an uppercut before giving a combo of punches and kunais' slashes and stabs before ending it with a side kick.

Raiden got up, but was meet with two fireballs hitting him on the chest before he was englufed by a giant fireball.

Itachi transformed into a flock of crows and flew to materalised behind the thunder god. Using the suprise to his advantage, he repeated his combos before wraping his opponent in ninja wire and igniting it on fire.

Raiden got up and tried to hit his opponent, but Itachi ducked and gave an uppercut which gave an x-ray of Raiden's jawbone being broken. Itachi then launched two fireballs before launching a giant one then wrapping Raiden with a ninja wire and setting it on fire.

Itachi: This is a waste of time.

But Raiden teleported back up, willing to give the uchiha a reason why he is a thunder god.

Raiden teleported right behind Itachi then gave him some few lightning jabs before landing a lightning palm strike which gave an x-ray of Itachi's ribs being shattered.

Itachi got up and transformed into crows again. But as soon as he materalised behind Raiden, the thunder god summoned a staff and slammed it on the ground, causing it to explode. With Itachi being stuned, Raiden landed a three quick stabes on Itachi.

The Uchiha jumped in an aptempt to land an areial atack but the thunder god created an electrical dome which electrocuted Itachi upon contact. Raiden landed some lightning combo strikes before grabbing and electrocuting Itachi then ending his combo with an electric fly.

Raiden: (Distancing from Itachi) I'll protect Earthrealm, by any means necescarry.

Itachi got back up as he face his opponent, both willing to finish the other by any means necessarry.

Itachi launched a fireball which Raiden countered, but was suprissly hitted by a two water bullet. He then flew behind the thunder god but was met with an uppercut with an x-ray of a broken jaw.

Raiden tried to perform another combo but Itachi flipped to evade it before rolling behind his opponent. Using the sudden movement at his advantage, Itachi landed some kunai combos before launching two fireballs then two waves of shurikens, the second warping his opponent and setting it on fire thanks to some nija wires.

Suddenly, Raiden got up and started giving some lighting jabs before teleporting behind Itachi to give an uppercut. He then teleported again and made an electric dome which shocked the Uchiha then teleported again and gave some lighting punches and kicks before ending the combo with an electric fly.

Fearing that the thunder god might finish him in the next strike, Itachi decided to step up his game.

Itachi: Amaterasu.

Raiden suddenly got covered by black flames which was slowly consuming him.

Seeing his opportunity, Itachi decided to unleash his trump card.

Itachi: Tsukuyomi.

Before Raiden knew what was happening, he was blinded by a quick, bright light.

When the thunder god could see again, he saw that the sky has turned blood red, the light and colours of his sorounding were inverted, and there where many Itachis armed with swords while he was tied to a pole.

without hesistation, the Itachis were stabbing the thunder god on each and every vital parts before the last one trusted between the neck and the jaw,  which ended popping out on the top of the skull.

Raiden blinked, and suddenly found himself stairing at one Itachi. Before he understood anything, the Uchiha stabbed the thunder god's heart. The sword then got covered by lightning, which fried up all the victim's organs. 

Somehow, Raiden managed to blink again. And what he saw this time was a giant meteor at the shape of the moon, falling at high speed toward him. He didn't have time to do anything as the object crashing down on him, shattering everything.

The sceen suddenly turned back to the desert command, with everything being as it was before the bright light and even Raiden being intact. But the thunder god was showing signs of being in great pain and even death.

MK ANNOUNCER: FINISH HIM!

With his opponent too weak to fight, the Uchiha decided to end the thunder god for good.

Itachi: Amaterasu.

Raiden was once again covered with black flames, which this time burnt out his entire two legs. He tried to crawl away but Itachi cuted his two hands with water blades.

Itachi then manifested a  Susano which drawed it sword from its gourd and raised it upward, prepairing for a downward swing. Pure terror was the last thing the thunder god felt, as the last thing he experienced was the violent swing of the susano which brutally cuted him in half.

MK ANNOUNCER: FATALITY! ITACHI UCHIHA WINS!