CALL ME UGLY, ONE MORE TIME.

As the duo were walking to Naruto's home, Sarah noticed that almost every villagers were giving death glare at the blond. Though it wasn't surprising, since she has watched the anime, she still couldn't stand the fact that people wanted him dead despite him doing nothing but helping them. All because an unknown stranger just said that he was the 9 tails. A rumour anyone with even a little sense will laugh at it. But these people have proven that sense is something they have never heard of. She looked at her teammate one more time before she sighed. 'I still don't know what's going on, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stand there and watch him suffer all by himself. Great! I'm a antibully once again.'.

"Young lady, get away from that thing!" A woman suddenly pulled Sakura out of her thought as the genin realized she was dragged away by a female civilian from Naruto, who was looking at them in sadness. "What the hell lady?! What's wrong with you?" Sakura asked the woman as she forcefully freed herself. The woman was shocked, before she responded "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? What are you doing near that thing? Didn't your parents warned you to stay away it?".

Hearing it, started feeling more miserable at the treatment the villagers were giving him. Sakura, on the other hand, was trying to calm herself before responding "(1): That thing has a name, and it's Naruto Uzumaki. (2): HE is my teammate and (3): We're ninjas who're chosen by the hokage himself to defend this village. So if that's all, we're going to do our job which you were preventing us from performing. However if you're still not satisfied, then kindly report to the hokage. I'm sure he won't mind sending his anbus to take care of any ANNOYING PROBLEM. Good day."

(Off screen anouncer: BUSTED!)

There was a complete silence as everyone just starred at the duo. Some in shock, others in fear. Though It's obvious they still want to kill him, they weren't that Stupid to kill a ninja who serve the village, much to Sakura's relief. And the risk of being killed by an anbu is something no one want to take.

"A ninja eh? Don't make me laugh." No one except an unknown ninja who just came out of nowhere in a dramatic flashy entrance. His vest shows that he was a jonin and his face shows the same look as those 'big boys' in Sarah's past life who thought they could use their money, status, and relations to do whatever they like. She inwardly sighed as she wondered what kind of trouble he'll put them into.

The jonin told her "There are only two ways you can be a real ninja. You can be related to a powerful clan, or you can possess a powerful ability. Like me." He pointed to himself "I'm related to the Saturobi clan thanks to my wife, and I can use my chakra to create a powerful armor. But you?" He then pointed to the duo genins "You have nothing. No special clan, no special ability, nothing. So stop deceiving people and put back those fakes head clothes from were you found them!".

Sakura decided to play smart once again "Actually, we were on our way to the hokage. How about you come with us? You being his cousin, I'm sure we won't get any scolding when we hand over our headbands. Right whiskers?" She turned to Naruto, who wanted to protest but stopped when he saw her playful face. Realizing she's making a joke, he decided to play along " Sure Sakura Chan. We were just going to give them to jiji before I ask him if he can enjoy some ramen with us. Ya know?".

The villagers were glad that the 'monster' refused to become a ninja, which gives them more chances to kill 'it' while the woman who just got insulted was looking at the pinkett with hatred. Oh if only they knew.

Sakura was heading to Naruto to explain her plan when the jonin said something which changed the canon story for good. "Why don't you apply some make-up? It might make up for that ugly forehead of yours.". She stopped as soon as she heard that. Stiff like a statue. With a face similar to Bruce Wayne when he witnessed his parent's murder. "S-sakura Chan? A-are you a-alright?" Naruto asked in fear when he saw her face. She didn't answer, instead she slowly turned her head, ghostlike fashion, to face the jonin before asking in a creepy, chilling, ghostlike voice "What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?".

As soon as he heard that, the jonin felt all his hairs immediately rise up as he looked at her in terror. He have met a lot of dangerous and powerful enemies so he knew what kind of opponent he met. Not only that, but he knew who he can handle and who's too much for him.

This girl in front of him is a different story. She was just a rookie, who just graduated from the academy that very day, therefore couldn't have any experience in killing. But when he looked at her eyes, he saw that of a deadly killer. Honestly, a killer is an understatement because he's looking at shimigami itself. He tried to move but he was too scared to do so. He could only stand there, frozen in fear, As he watch his 'end of his life' walking towards him.

As soon as she was close enough, she gestured with her right index finger for him to come closer. Despite still being afraid, he bought his head closer to hers. She went ahead to whisper to his ears "Call me ugly. One. More. Time.".
"Ugl... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He didn't get to finish as he felt his true manpower crushed from under him like an egg, in which he gave a high pitched scream before he died.

(Off screen anouncer: FATALITY!)

There was a deafening silence as everyone looked at the scene in pure terror. The men and boys covered their true manpowers as they fear that they'll be next. While the girls and women, including the one Sakura was arguing with, were backing up in fear, preferring not to get involved since they don't want to know what'll happen to them. "Remind me to never get on her bad side." One civilian whispered to his friend. "From what just happened, I don't think anyone need a reminder." Came the reply.

Sakura then look around at the villagers with a death glare. "ANYONE ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY LOOK?" she challenged, but everyone shook their heads. With a click of her tongue, she started leaving.

Meanwhile, Naruto was looking at his teammate in awe and fear. Awe because of how she single-handly took out a jonin in one move. And fear because of why and how she did it. And the fact that he always, unknowingly get into a position where she has to beat him up doesn't help one bit. ' YIKES! I knew Sakura Chan was dangerous, but I didn't know she'll be THAT dangerous! I have to be careful with her from now on. I already have enough problem with her, I don't want it to get any worse." He thought to himself before he suddenly heard a voice scolding him, ' After all those times, you finally figured THAT?'
'Huh? Who said that? Who's there?'
' Must be your imagination.'
' Oh ok..... Wait, what?'
He didn't have time to receive an answer as a painful knock connected his head, again. "The next time I start walking and you stand there looking at me like an idiot I swear to God I'm gonna crush that empty annoying skull of yours do you understand me?" The threat came from Sakura who had a look of pure irritation. Upon seeing her face, Naruto started looking pale before he took her hand and bolted home, not daring to piss her off one bit.