DESCRIBING THE 'NEW' SAKURA

As soon as the clone popped away, Sarah gave a sigh of relief. Her original plan of going with the flow turned out to be a teasing entertainment and she wasn't expecting that. But luckily she was able to improvise which ended up better than she expected. It also made her release some stress she didn't know she had and as a bonus, she got to tease the Kakashi Hatake which she believes is no small feat. 'What do you know, I guess living in this world isn't so bad after all.' she thought to herself. ' Speaking of living, I wonder how come I don't know the way back to my new home?'. She then noticed that Naruto is leaving and shrugged. 'I'm pretty sure mr and Mrs Haruno wouldn't mind if their daughter stay at one of her teammate's house for a couple of days.'.

With that decided, she called out the blond, "Yo whiskers!". Naruto turned to her in confusion "Where you talking to me?" He asked. She rolled her eyes "Do you know anyone else having whiskers cheeks?". He rubbed the back of his head nervously when he realized the question was a dumb one. "Anyway, what is it Sakura Chan?" He asked, wanting to change the topic. "Is it ok if I stay with you for a couple of days?" She asked him.

Naruto was surprised. Talking to Sakura was always compared to a dream for him. But today, not only did they chatted like buddies, but she just asked if she could stay at his place. Naruto was still wondering whether he should keep dreaming or just wake up when a knock connected to his head. "Now that you're fully connected to earth, can you tell me wether or not there's room for me at your place?" Sakura asked him again while Naruto was rubbing the part where he painfully got the knock. Yep, she's real alright. He nervously rubbed the back of his head "Of course Sakura Chan. You can stay there as long as you like dattebayo.". She just nodded before going but stopped midway. She turned around and called out to the blond "So you're gonna lead the way or what?". Naruto just snapped out of whatever he was thinking and rushed towards her "Oh right! Sorry! Sorry!".

Sasuke was studying Sakura the whole time till she left with the dobe. All the time, he has known her as a nobody who was just useless and and anoying. But her new attitude completely caught him off guard. That and the fact that she just frightened an elite jonin prove that she's much more capable of being a dangerous ninja. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that she was making a fool out of him by letting him think that he was better than her and that alone piss him off. 'Was she always better than me the whole time? How much strength did she hid? Doesn't matter. I'll find out the secret to her strength then I'll defeat her. That'll teach her not to mess with an Uchiha.' he thought to himself before he also left.

The real Kakashi meanwhile, was hiding in a tree not far away from the roof. He just received his clone's memory and was deeply worried. 'That girl, there's no saying in what she's capable of. Normally I wouldn't be that worried but after what just happened, I don't think I can let my guard down from now on. 'sigh' my team is nothing if not a complex time bomb. I just hope I can see survive till they're all chunin.'. With that in thought, he shusined away.