Info of the story

The story follows Iruma Suzuki, a 14 year old human girl who is sold to a demon by her lazy, selfish and neglectful parents.

The demon, known as Sullivan, takes Iruma to the Demon World and officially adopts her as his granddaughter. He enrolls Iruma in the Babyls School for Demons where he is the headmaster and where Iruma quickly befriends the demons Alice Asmodeus and Clara Valac.

However, Sullivan tells Iruma to never reveal that she is human since she will be eaten if anyone finds out.

Iruma then vows to blend in during her time in the demon world, although she only stands out because of all the situations and adventures that arise.

But what she didn't know, is that she'll also have to handle her own love life with her demon classmates and many more to court this human girl, what adventures and new situations await for Iruma in the Demon World?

Stay tuned as adventures await!
• • • • • • • • • •
Name: Iruma Suzuki

Age: 14 (Soon to be 15 in her second year)

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 4th

Family Members:

Unnamed parents
Sullivian (Adopted Grandfather)
Opera (House Butler and Security Devil)
Alikred (Avatar of the Ring of Gluttony and Iruma's Master)

❤️Love Interests❤️: Amsodeus, Clara, Sabnock, Lied, Jazz, Agares, Purson, Ameri, Opera, Kirio, Dali, Marbas, Ifrit

(Have more love interests your interested in? Comment down below!)

(What she looks like)
(Both casual and evil cycle mode)

(What she looks like)(Both casual and evil cycle mode)

(Evidol)

• • • • • • • • • •Well, this wrap up today's chapter, this may have slow updates but I'll post them as soon as I can

• • • • • • • • • •
Well, this wrap up today's chapter, this may have slow updates but I'll post them as soon as I can.

Edit: I decided to change a bit of the love interests.

Edit #2: I decided to add some new love interests I've been thinking and adding one of the old ones back. Comment down below for more ideas!

Anyways, see ya all next time!